Chapter 167 Lei Yunting's Thoughts

He used to pull her pigtails and bully her since she was a child, and now that she has a child, she has taught her to be stupid.

"Well, Xiao Rui, you can ask your mother about this. Your mother can tell you what to do rightly."

When Dong Rui heard this, he looked at his uncle and asked his mother, but he didn't know if her mother would beat him.

After Dong Ruiyang came home, he still asked his mother whether he wanted to fight or spar.

His mother was also speechless. After Dong Rui and his father moved to the Yi family, the two of them had not yet started to learn from each other.

Then they saw Dong Rui holding a chicken feather blanket and standing there looking at them, both of them were so scared that they stopped talking.

Dong Rui's mother pointed at the wall with a chicken feather blanket, looked at them and said, "Go and stand there, facing the wall and thinking about your mistakes."

The two of them walked over and stood facing the wall. After standing for a while, Dong Rui's father came to his senses.

"That's not right, wife, I didn't make any mistakes today. Just let this bastard stand and I'll watch over it for you."

"Who asked you to move? Stand still."

Dong Rui's mother pointed at Dong Rui's father with a chicken feather blanket. When Dong Rui's father heard this, he quickly stood up straight again.

"What do you mean? Your son has been taught a wrong way by you."

"I didn't teach him, my eldest brother did."

"Are you still reasonable?"

"Really, my elder brother taught him how to fight."

"Shut up. No one is allowed to move unless I tell you."

After saying that, Dong Rui's mother went into the house. Dong Rui's father heard that his wife had entered the house and secretly glanced at the door of the house, but did not see his wife.

He looked down at Dong Rui and asked, "Are you stupid? Your parents have been called to see you today, and why are you so embarrassed to tell your mother?"

Dong Rui whispered: "I didn't tell my mother either."

"Then how did your mother know?"

"It's not the competition you mentioned. I went to my uncle and said that he said something wrong. My uncle asked me to ask my mother which one was right."

"You're not really asking, are you?"

"I asked. My mother asked me why I wanted to know, so I told her."

"Are you stupid? Can you say this?"

Dong Rui's father was so angry that he was almost fuming. Whose fool is this? He was so angry that he was taken away quickly.

The two stood outside for an hour before being allowed into the house.

After entering the house, I was forced to do housework for a week before I was done.

Dong Rui was not idle either. While his mother was away, he still told his father that he wanted to learn how to fight, or spar.

Dong Rui's father was also unambiguous, and he trained Dong Rui every day after that.

When Xie Yun got off work, Qin Zahao came to pick her up. She told Qin Zahao about this and laughed while talking.

Qin Zahao listened to his wife's happy smile, but on the other side he was thinking about adding training tasks for Shaomai and Dumplings.