Chapter 77 The Best 2

"I'll go and return the things right now."

The old lady didn't care when she heard that. She had finally gotten it back, so how could she just give it back.

The old lady hurried up and grabbed Tan Jianguo's hand, "Jianguo, don't go. I'll go when the time comes. You don't know how much you should pay back."

"If I don't ask, I will give them as much as they say."

"Can you help me? What if they say too much?"

"If it's too much, we'll pay it as interest." After saying this, Tan Jianguo ran away, and the old lady held on tightly.

"I don't care, you just can't go. Your father died early. I brought you up, married you a wife, and took care of your children until they were old. I'm too old now and can't do anything anymore. You now He started to dislike me."

"Mom, can you be reasonable? I've told you not to always take advantage of others. It's hard for everyone now. I'm a team leader and I'm still thinking about being promoted. You can handle it better. Everyone has been offended by me."

"You don't want me to get better?" After Tan Jianguo shouted to his mother, he saw his wife's mother hiding behind her.

Tan Jianguo dragged his wife out at once, "You said your family can't do anything well, and yet you dared our mother to go out and take advantage. You said you couldn't stop her."

"How can I stop my mother from doing whatever she wants? Besides, my mother is also doing it for the good of our family."

"If you keep doing this, go back to the countryside and save me from messing with you here."

Mom, look at Jianguo"

"Jianguo, what did you say your daughter-in-law did? She was right. If our family doesn't save money, how can we save money to marry my grandson a wife?"

"Then you can't offend everyone. Our family's conditions are like this. It's better to be single than to be single if you can't get married."

"Is that possible? My grandson cannot be a bachelor. I still hope that he will continue the family line."

"Mom, I'm just a team leader now, and there are officials who are older than me. You said you have offended everyone, can I still be promoted?"

"Why can't you? You are no worse than anyone else."

"As long as the leader you offended doesn't push me down, it's all good. I hope I can get promoted."

"No way." The old lady didn't know what to do. What if her son lost his job because of her taking advantage of him?

But when she thought about not being able to take advantage, her heart ached with pain.

"Mom, why don't we go back."

"No, how about taking up less space in the future?"

"It must be returned. Do you still want me to be promoted?"

"Then give it to the one who is more senior than you, and don't give the rest."

Tan Jianguo had no choice but to do this first, pay back these things first, and then find a way to pay back others.

The old lady's heart was throbbing with pain, but she still took the things and returned them.

Tan Jianguo also went with him and thanked him, pretending that he really borrowed it.

When I arrived at Xie Yun's house, I knocked on the door for a long time but no one opened the door. The old lady stood aside and said, "Look, let's just say his family is stingy. It's obvious that someone in the family didn't even dare to open the door because he didn't want to lend me some noodles."

"Mom, stop talking. You're still talking about others when you've done something wrong."

"Okay, okay, why don't you let me say it? I really won't let you borrow it and I won't let you talk about it."

"mother......"

Tan Jianguo was helpless. He lost his father when he was eight or nine years old. It was not easy for his mother to raise him by herself.

I remember that his mother was not like this when his father was still alive. They were all lively.

When he grew up, he took the exam and became a worker, and then gradually rose to the position of team leader.

His mother earned work points with her daughter-in-law. Later, when the children grew older, they also started working, and their lives got better day by day.

When he finally got a house this year, he quickly took his mother over.

He didn't expect that his mother would do such a thing after she arrived. After returning the things, Tan Jianguo saw that his mother really borrowed a lot.

These things are enough for a person to live for a month. Thinking about the things that have not been paid back gives me a headache.

After that, the door of Xie Yun's house was silent for a while, and people in the office also found out about Tan Jianguo's affairs. Everyone discussed it, and when asked about Xie Yun, Xie Yun just smiled. The news spread really fast.

Xie Yun went back by herself after work that day, while Qin Minghao was on a business trip again.

When Xie Yun was walking home, she always felt like someone was looking at her. She didn't pay attention at first, but later she found out that it was a young man with a Chinese character looking at her.

Seeing Xie Yun looking over, she blushed in embarrassment.

Well......

What was going on? Xie Yun didn't recognize him and didn't look like a bad person, so she ignored him.

When Xie Yun came home, she forgot about it, and the young man watched Xie Yun enter the yard before going home.

If Xie Yun saw which house he entered, he would know who he was.

Tan Erlong entered the yard and was still thinking about who the beautiful woman was. He had never seen her before. The family members of the factory must live here. He would ask his mother to find out for him then.

"My son is back. You can eat soon if you are hungry. You go wash your hands first."

Tan Yulong's mother, Lin Cuihua, Tan Jianguo's wife, quickly asked Yu when she saw her son coming back.

"Mom, I'm not very hungry." After Tan Erlong answered, he went to wash his hands.

At the dinner table of a family of four, Lin Cuihua asked, "Son, you are now a grown-up. How about I find out about a girl today?