Chapter 54 It's a full moon

Aunt Wang and Aunt Liu are not just nannies here, Xie Yun sees that they are also part-time bodyguards.

The colleagues in the purchasing department looked at it for a while and then left. The male colleagues did not come and asked the female colleagues to help bring the things.

It's relatively easy now, and the kids can go to bed after eating without causing any fuss.

In the evening, Qin Minghao takes care of the child, Aunt Wang and Aunt Liu take turns, and Xie Yun is only responsible for feeding the child.

When she returned home, Xie Yun wrote a letter to Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang, and asked Qin Minghao to mail it to them. Later, when Qin Minghao and the others were naming their names, Xie Yun wrote a letter to Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang to tell Uncle Wang and Aunt the good news.

Wang Jianye, who was in the military area on the other side, looked at the letter in his hand and his eyes turned red.

When the political commissar saw him like this, he quickly asked him, "What's wrong with Lao Wang? What happened? Just tell me what happened, and we can find a solution together."

"I have nothing"

"You're a liar, there's nothing you can do like this."

"You know what, I'm happy."

"How can you be happy like this? If you say it, I will be happy too."

In fact, the political commissar just didn't believe him and thought he had some difficulty and didn't tell him.

"It's that girl Xie Yun. Didn't she give birth to four boys the first time? Now she wrote back saying that her grandfather and great-great-grandfather had given her a good name."

"The boss, Qin Xingrui, the second, Qin Xingchen, the third, Qin Xingyao, the fourth, Xie Ning"

"What's the fourth child?"

"Xie Ning"

"Last name is Xie?"

"Well, that child married into a good family."

"Then Lao Xie doesn't have a successor?"

"Well, Lao Xie has a successor. I'm happy."

"This is indeed a joy. If it doesn't work, I have to pack some things and you can mail them to that girl."

"Okay, I'll go home and pack up, just in time to tell my wife the good news."

After saying that, the two people hurriedly walked to the family area. The people in the market thought that something had happened.

Later I heard that he was Xie Yun's child. There was a man named Xie Ning. Everyone who knew Xie Yun's father was happy for Lao Xie.

Xie Yun here finally ushered in the day of her liberation, and she was finally one month old.

Originally, Qin Minghao wanted to let her stay in confinement for a while, but if Xie Yun didn't do it, she felt like she was going to get maggots.

Besides, she is in very good health. She has gained several pounds this month.

I don't want to say anything about confinement, it's too painful.

That is to say, they have this condition and still confine themselves to confinement. Now in the countryside, many people go to work in the fields after just a few days.

Also, her mother-in-law kept her awake for a whole day. She has been doing very well this month.

On the day of the full moon, Xie Yun took a good bath for herself, changed her clothes, and felt relaxed.