Chapter 41 After Marriage

When Xie Yun returned to the room after taking a shower, she looked at Qin Minghao's hair. Xie Yun knew that Qin Minghao's hair was still half-dry and he had finished washing.

She didn't say anything and just sat in front of the dressing table and wiped her hair. Qin Minghao's eyes were on fire when he saw Xie Yun come in.

He watched Xie Yun wipe her hair in a leisurely manner and quickly walked over and took Xie Yun's hand. He held the towel in his hand and said, "Daughter-in-law, let me wipe it for you."

As he said that, he started to wipe Xie Yun's hair. After drying her hair, before Xie Yun could react, she picked her up and put her on the bed, and he also jumped on her.

I was thrown into red waves all night, and I didn't sleep until the moon had gone home. (3000 words are omitted here, everyone can make up their own mind)

On the morning of the next day, Xie Yun opened her eyes. It was past 9 o'clock, and there was no one around her. I moved my body and felt like I was being kicked out by the car.

She felt dry. Qin Minghao must have scrubbed her.

Just as she was thinking about getting up, the door opened. Xie Yun looked up and saw Qin Minghao walking in. Seeing that Xie Yun woke up and walked quickly to the bed.

He stretched out his hand to help Xie Yun up and said, "Daughter-in-law, you're awake, why don't you sleep a little longer."

"I got up late, all because of you." As soon as Xie Yun spoke, hearing her own hoarse voice, she reached out and patted Qin Minghao's chest angrily.

When Qin Minghao heard Xie Yun's voice became hoarse, he quickly brought a water cup to Xie Yun to drink. Xie Yun drank some water from Qin Minghao's hand to make her throat feel better.

Qin Minghao also knew that he had gone too far, so he quickly pleased his wife, dressed her, washed her, and carried her downstairs.

Xie Yun quickly pinched him and said, "Let me go. I can leave on my own."

If people see Qin Minghao hugging her vagina, how can she behave?

Qin Minghao didn't dare to say a word when Xie Yun was like this, so he could only watch her from the side, ready to reach out to help her at any time.

Xie Yun's legs were shaking as she walked, and she glared at Qin Minghao every few steps. Xie Yun had always had peach blossom eyes since she was born, and her glare made Qin Minghao's body tremble.

Qin Minghao quickly walked downstairs with Smiley Face. Seeing that there was no one downstairs, he asked Qin Minghao, "Why is there no one at home?"

"My parents are at work, and my grandparents are out visiting friends."

In fact, the old man was afraid that Xie Yun would be shy, so he hid.

Xie Yun felt relieved now. It would be embarrassing if someone saw her.

The two of them came to the kitchen. The food was hot in the pot. Qin Minghao took it out and put it on the table. Xie Yun sat down and started eating. After the meal, the two went upstairs to rest for a while, and then Xie Yun came down to make lunch.

I made braised pork, seafood soup, two plates of fried vegetables, pickles, and steamed rice.

It was time to have dinner when Grandma Qin and Grandpa Qin came back. Mother Qin and Father Qin didn't come back for dinner at noon. Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin said they would go back in the afternoon.

Qin Minghao and Xie Yun both persuaded them to stay for a while, but the two old men refused, saying that they would not disturb the young people's lives.