Chapter 171 Finale

"It turns out you're married!"

"Getting married"

"Then what opportunity are you talking about?"

"I asked her if I could be friends with her, but she only replied me with three words."

"What three words?"

"Can't"

"Then you're not sad? But I think what she did was right."

"I also think it's right, so I haven't disturbed her life until now."

"Then what kind of wife do you want to find in the future?"

"I have no intention of looking for it now"

"Is it because you can't let her go?"

"Yes, to be honest, I hope she gets divorced and then I marry her."

"What you think..."

"No, I know it's too bad, but I also know that I'm daydreaming. Their relationship as a couple is good, and their family is harmonious, but I still want to wait for her. Maybe I will meet someone like me in the future. Someone who wants to get married, but not now."

"Mr. Ming, you really tell the truth."

"What's the point? If you like someone, you just like them. It's not illegal to like someone. I just like her. I didn't ruin her life or cause her any trouble. Why can't I tell her."

"So what are your next plans, Mr. Ming?"

"I'm going back to Hong Kong now that the romance here is over."

When Qin Minghao saw this program, he immediately cursed.

"This bastard still wants to divorce us. Just let him dream about it. No, he can't even dream about it."

No matter what, he needs to get out of here quickly. He can't be an eyesore here anymore.

Later, I thought about what he said about wanting to be friends with his wife, but she couldn't respond to him, and I felt happy.

My wife loves him the most and doesn't give any chance to other men.

He decided that since his wife was so mean, he would be even more mean to her when he got home.

General Manager Ming also kept his word. It was only ten years later that he found a woman who looked a bit like Xie Yun, bought eggs from her, and had a child to carry on the legacy, but he never had one. marry.

Xie Yun has always lived a leisurely life, and has been pampered in her children's education, as long as they don't follow the wrong path and have a correct outlook on life.

The children were getting older, and Xie Yun thought that she could be the mother-in-law first. After all, if one of the six sons got married first, it would be up to him.

Unexpectedly, the first person to get engaged was the daughter. Just because the daughter had someone she liked, all the men in the family got involved.

Many problems were set up for Lei Yunting who came to the door, covering all aspects.

First, the six brothers were defeated, then the father-in-law did not give him a hard time, and then Father Qin also came up.

None of the men could stump Lei Yunting. Grandpa Qin stroked his beard with his hand. It was so good that he could still see his great-granddaughter get married in his lifetime.

Lei Yunting worked really hard to marry Qin Yiyi. He had to learn so many things, not to mention, and he also had to set aside a fixed amount of time for emotional communication and brainwashing.