Chapter 52 Quadruplets

The nurse was also happy. These were quadruplets, something I had rarely heard of. She actually delivered them, and she was proud of them all her life.

Qin Zahao held the child and asked the nurse: "Comrade nurse, how is my wife?"

"You'll be out soon," the nurse said and got in.

Everyone was waiting outside with their children in their arms. After a while, the door opened and Xie Yun was pushed out. Qin Zahao hurried over and put the child next to Xie Yun while he pushed the hospital bed.

However, Xie Yun fell asleep due to exhaustion. The guards also helped push the cart, and everyone arrived at the ward together. There was also a woman in the ward who gave birth to a daughter.

Seeing a group of them coming, everyone passing by looked at them, including the pregnant woman and her family members.

After everyone was settled, the mother was surprised when she saw so many children. It was really possible to give birth, but she didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl.

The mother-in-law of the mother-in-law asked, "Did you give birth to a little girl? You gave birth to four. It's really amazing."

Grandma Qin also happily replied, "I gave birth to four boys."

The mother-in-law and mother-in-law were also surprised when they heard this. They didn't expect that they would not only give birth to four sons, but also sons. What kind of fate is this? It is really enviable and jealous.

It's okay to give her one. She has given birth to three girls in a row, and her mother-in-law didn't look good at her after this birth.

The guard came out to negotiate with the hospital and gave him another bed. They put the children on the bed, four in a row, and they looked so unfamiliar.

Qin's mother also called Qin's father and told Qin's father. When Qin's father heard this on the other end of the phone, he was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth and clapped his hands on the table and said hello repeatedly.

After hanging up the phone, Father Qin stood up and laughed so hard in the room that he wanted to ask for leave and see his grandson.

Qin's father asked for leave and was in trouble all the way. Everyone was a little confused when they saw their leader so happy, and kept asking what was good about it.

Chief of Staff Xu asked directly: "Old Qin, why are you so happy?"

Father Qin said happily: "My daughter-in-law has given birth."

Upon hearing this, Chief of Staff Xu quickly congratulated, "Congratulations on the grandchildren?"

Everyone knew that his family was a single generation, but they didn't know whether the girl born in Yi was a boy.

Father Qin smiled happily, "I gave birth to quadruplets and gave me four grandchildren."

After saying that, he laughed happily "Hahahahaha"

Chief of Staff Xu's jaw almost dropped to the ground when he heard this, and he asked in surprise: "Four grandchildren?"

"Yes, four grandsons." Father Qin proudly raised his head and raised his chest.

"This is great. Congratulations to you, Lao Qin. This is a great joy."

"Stop talking, I want to make arrangements to take leave to see my grandson." Qin's father broke into laughter.

In less than a day, the entire military region knew that Chief Qin's family was no longer the same. His daughter-in-law gave birth to four grandchildren at once.