Chapter 24 Return to the Countryside

When Xie Yun left, Qin's mother bought a lot of things, and Qin Zahao also bought a lot. Xie Yun had a headache looking at so many things. It was too much.

There were two sacks and a large suitcase, and he was carrying a cloth bag in his hand. At this time, a jeep came, everything was loaded on the car, and the three of them also took the car to the station.

When we arrived at the station, there were two little soldiers in the waiting room. These two little soldiers were going home to visit relatives. They were from the same county as Xie Yun, so Qin Zahao asked them to send Xie Yun home.

Qin Zahao bought the tickets in advance, and since it was the departure station, they got on the bus directly. Xie Yun and the others had three bunks on one side, upper, middle and lower. Mother Qin and Qin Zahao told Xie Yun several times to pay attention to safety.

Especially Qin Zahao, "Yunyun, it's not safe outside now. Just stay home and wait for me to find you. Buy whatever you want to eat. If you don't have enough money, just tell me. Don't talk to strangers on the train, and don't touch strangers." Things given by people..."

Xie Yun was not bothered either. She listened carefully to every word and nodded in agreement from time to time. I saw a tender and pretty little girl, sitting obediently on the lower bunk, listening to Qin Zahao and Qin's mother's instructions. Seeing Xie Yun like this, Qin Zahao and Qin's mother became even more worried. What should they do? They really wanted to carry her in their pockets all the time.

The train started to whistle. Qin Zahao and Qin's mother had to get off the train no matter how reluctant they were. After getting off the train, they stood by the window and looked at Xie Yun and warned her again. It wasn't until the train was out of sight that Qin Zahao and Qin's mother walked back. Qin Zahao felt depressed, thinking that he would look at her after he had settled everything.

Xie Yun also felt depressed after not seeing Qin Zahao. She must have fallen in love with Qin Zahao. I don't like her even a little bit, otherwise I wouldn't be in such a low mood.

After a few hours, a mother and child came to the bed opposite. The child played for a while, and then they went to sleep. Xie Yun and the others took turns to wash up and go to bed.

Whenever Xie Yun went out, there would always be a little soldier following her. Fortunately, Xie Yun didn't go anywhere except to go to the toilet, so she just read a book on the bunk

On the morning of the next day, another girl came to the upper bunk opposite their place. Judging from her dress and home condition, she must be in good condition. The girl put her things away and went straight to the upper bunk to lie down.

Xie Yun and the others took the dry food and went out to eat, just pickles and hot sauce. After eating, Xie Yun also ate a boiled egg each.

The child opposite saw Xie Yun and the others eating boiled eggs, and asked his mother for boiled eggs, "Mom, mom, I want boiled eggs too."

"Okay, let's eat boiled eggs." The woman opposite took out a boiled egg from her pocket and peeled it off for the child to eat.

The children have been running around in the aisle of the carriage all morning, and the women don't care. Some people find it too noisy, and the women even say that the little boy should be more lively.

At lunchtime, Xie Yun and the others went to the dining car to buy lunch boxes and ordered spicy shredded pork. The girl on the bunk opposite also got up and opened her lunch box, which turned out to be rice and braised pork.

As soon as the lid of the box was opened, the smell of braised pork wafted out. The child on the lower bunk smelled the smell of braised pork and said to his mother: "Mom, I want to eat meat. Mom, I want to eat meat. You give me meat to eat." "

When the child's mother saw her child making a fuss, she said, "I don't have any meat to eat. Whoever has the meat is the one you're looking for."

As soon as the child heard what his mother said, he ran towards the girl and reached for the braised pork in the lunch box. He grabbed it in his hand and stuffed it into his mouth. He chewed it in his mouth and then reached out to grab it again.

The girl didn't expect this to happen. They were all a little confused. Seeing the little boy reaching out to grab it again, they quickly lifted the lunch box higher so that the little boy couldn't grab it.

When the little boy saw if he had enough, he immediately got into a fuss. You lose money, give me the meat. That meat is mine. Give it to me quickly. If you don't give it to me, I will ask my mother to beat you to death. You lose money. .

The little boy kicked and scolded him, and the girl was so angry that she held the lunch box in one hand and pushed the little boy with the other. The little boy immediately sat down on the ground, crying and shouting, "Mom, please beat me to death. Mom, you beat her to death. She won't give me meat to eat. I want to eat meat."

When the woman saw that her son had suffered a loss, she came up and grabbed the girl's hair and scolded you: "You lose money, if you dare to hit my son, I will beat you to death."

Xie Yun and the others quickly broke up the argument, while someone else went to find the conductor.

Xie Yun pulled the woman hard while shouting, "Stop fighting, stop fighting, please have something to say." There were women watching the excitement, and they also followed Xie Yun and pulled the woman. Xie Yun took advantage of the fight and others were not paying attention, and stepped on the woman's feet a few times.

Xie Yun hated this kind of person the most. The woman who stepped on her screamed a few times, but there were many people arguing around, and she didn't know who stepped on her. The little warrior saw that [Xie Yun had not suffered a loss. Besides, it was not easy for men to break up fights between women. What if the women bit back and accused them of being hooligans?

The girl's hair was messy, her face and neck were scratched twice, the lunch box in her hand fell off, and the braised pork was eaten by the little boy.

The woman was still struggling to push up after being pulled away, and she was still cursing.

At this time, the conductor came and asked what was going on. Everyone talked about what happened. The conductor took the woman and the little boy away to criticize and educate them.

Everyone helped the girl clean up, comforted her for a while and then left. The girl lay on the bed and cried.

Xie Yun did not think that there were such people. When I read novels with such plots in the past, Xie Yun thought they were fabricated. Sure enough, the story came from real life.

It was already several hours later when the couple came back. I don't know how the conductor taught her. Although she looked at the girl with a sinister look, she didn't cause any trouble for her after they came back.

As soon as they got off the bus, there was no more trouble. Xie Yun and the others got off the bus and took the car back home.

The two young soldiers sent Xie Yun to their home and left. Xie Yun thought about making some return gifts for Qin Minghao to give to them in the future.

On the way, I saw the captain's wife. She came with her. She even gave the key back to Xie Yun. After a few questions, she asked Xie Yun to rest.

After the captain's wife left, Xie Yun went back to the house to clean up. After all, she had been away for so long, and there was a layer of dust in the house. After cleaning up, I didn't make anything to eat. I took some Shaomai from the space, ate it, and then went to bed.

Xie Yun woke up the next morning, lit a fire and made breakfast, and then started to pack up the things she brought back. There are special products for the aunts, and special products for the village chief and branch secretary.

The most things Qin Minghao and Qin Ye bought for her were all the things she wore. They put all the clothes in the cabinet and the food in the kitchen. I looked around the house inside and out. The vegetable plot was kept extremely clean by the brigade leader's wife, and not even a single weed could be seen