Chapter 93 Going to work

After drinking water and sitting down, we started talking about it.

"Director, what do you think we should do about this?"

"Let's study this matter. We will definitely give it, but I'm afraid it won't be easy for her mother-in-law."

"Then we can't just ignore it. We can't encourage this evil trend."

"Why don't we bring Wang Tongzhu first and do his ideological work?" Xiao Lin said weakly.

"No, if he is a good person, can he take over the job without giving it to me?"

"I don't think his wife is a good one. When we were together, I saw her eyes rolling around. I don't know what bad idea she was thinking."

Xie Yun was watching their discussion from the side. She had just arrived that day and didn't want to speak, so she just watched silently.

After a heated discussion, the final decision was that the work would be returned to Wang Tiezhu's children, and the Wang Tongzhu family home would also be taken back.

After this notice, Wang Tongzhu and his wife stopped working, and went home to find his old lady.

When the old lady came to the union, she started crying, making fuss, and hanging herself, causing everyone a headache.

Later, someone from the security team came and arrested him because he was making trouble. The old lady stopped making trouble here and started making trouble at Wang Tiezhu's house.

They also beat Wang Tiezhu's daughter-in-law. Wang Tiezhu's wife was so angry that she wanted to sue her, saying that she was an exploiter and abused her daughter-in-law.

The old lady stopped because she was afraid of being criticized, but she still kept causing trouble. Later, Wang Tiezhu's wife took her children and severed relations with the old lady.

Wang Tongzhu's family also returned to the countryside. They did not dare to go to the factory and had no contact with Wang Tiezhu's wife.

Wang Tiezhu's son has also joined the factory. Nowadays, there are still a lot of substitute jobs. Some can handle it, while others are not looking for it if they are pressured by their elders at home.

Qin Minghao is also very busy these days, because it is a unit that requires everyone to understand and integrate into everything.

But no matter how busy he is, he will always go home on time to spend time with his wife and children. Wu Jun was also transferred over and was Qin Minghao's secretary.

After that, Xie Yun slowly adapted to the work of the trade union, but she still missed her job in the purchasing department.

One day her job was to make a blackboard newspaper. This was usually done by a fixed person, but the person who made the blackboard newspaper asked for leave, so Xie Yun was assigned to do this.

Xie Yun has written a draft, and now she has to be careful when writing anything. There can be no mistakes, otherwise she will be caught as a model.

Xie Yun wrote about a model worker in a factory. She also interviewed and took notes before writing the draft.

I took the draft to the blackboard, thought about what the model worker looked like, and then started to draw.

In her previous life, Xie Yun didn't know how to draw, but she just liked cartoon characters, so she thought about it and drew some at home, and it looked okay.

Here she also drew some cartoon figures of model workers, with manuscripts written on the sides.

After everything was done, the overall look still looked good. I nodded with satisfaction and gave myself a thumbs up.

After finishing the blackboard report, Xie Yun took her things back to the office, drank some water, and began to wander.

When they got off work at noon, the workers passed by the blackboard newspaper at the door and stopped after taking a look at it.

One stood and read, the other stood down after reading, and then more and more people stood and read the newspaper.

Some people who can't read ask the people around them what they wrote, and the people around them tell them what they wrote.

Everyone looked at the painting again. They had never seen anything like this before, but at a glance they knew who it was. It was pretty good-looking.

Everyone was talking a lot there. When model worker Shen Weiguo passed by, he saw that everyone was gathered around the blackboard reading newspapers and discussing something.

Someone looked back (Shen Weiguo) and shouted: "Master Shen, come and take a look. This issue's poster is about you. It's pretty good-looking."

Shen Weiguo also went over to read the blackboard newspaper. When he saw that his deeds were written down, he felt very moved. Especially looking at the painting, he felt that he had become more beautiful.

He didn't even know how the factory knew these things, but he acted according to his conscience and it was right to work hard.

Everyone gathered around Shen Weiguo and praised him for a while. Shen Weiguo returned home and hummed a tune happily.

"What are you so happy about?" Shen Weiguo's daughter-in-law asked Shen Weiguo.

"I'm so happy. You don't know that I saw a lot of people standing there reading the newspaper the other day when I was at the door. I wondered what it was about. So many people were reading it."

"Then they came over to me, and I saw that they were writing about me, about me, and about my person. Although I don't know how they were drawn, it looked pretty good."

"Really or not, did he really draw you? Did he also write about you?"

"Of course. Why did I lie to you? Anyone can read the newspaper there. I lied to you. If you ask, others will know it."

"That's great. I'll go check it out in the afternoon and buy you two taels of wine. You can come back and drink some in the evening."

"Okay, I'm happy."

When she went to work in the afternoon, Shen Weiguo always raised his head and chest. When Sister Zhao returned to the office, she asked Xie Yun.

"Xiao Xie, how did you draw that painting? It's quite beautiful. I've never seen anyone draw it like this before."

"Sister Zhao, please don't praise me. I can't draw. You all have the skills to draw. If I don't, I'll just think about how to draw.