Chapter 128 Wang Dani

That's it. If it were me, I wouldn't raise her, how could I be such a mother?"

"That's right, you said you can take it back and eat it yourself, but if you take it back to feed your sister-in-law and your mother-in-law's family, who would be happy to let it go?"

"This old lady is not worth raising."

"Who wants to raise him like this? He's just a domestic thief."

Everyone was chattering around and saying that the old lady didn't believe it when she heard that the eldest daughter-in-law had taken back all the things she had taken back to her adoptive family.

Hearing people say that he has a nose and eyes, the old lady wanted to say something to her eldest daughter-in-law. 'Mom, let's save these things first and save them for the Chinese New Year. Otherwise, there won't be anything delicious until the Chinese New Year. '

No, she has to go back and take a look. If they are still there, they are talking nonsense. If they are gone, then the eldest daughter-in-law is really using her family's things to support her mother's family.

Think about it [here] the old lady picked up her little feet and ran home at a trot.

Everyone around me was dumbfounded. What is going on? Before she finished speaking, the old lady ran away without saying a word? Looking at this speed, no one would believe her when she said she was old. Whose old lady could run so fast?

When the old lady got home, she quickly went to get the key to open the cupboard. When she saw that there was no cupboard, she went to look elsewhere, but after searching around, she didn't see any of the good things she had brought back from her second brother's house.

Now the old lady was anxious. When everyone in the family came back at noon, the old lady asked her eldest daughter-in-law.

"Boss and daughter-in-law, I will bring them back. Where did you put those things?"

"What the hell is mother?"

"It's just the things I brought back from my second brother's house."

"Mom, don't you want to save that for the New Year?"

"Boss, wife, go and take it out now, and I'll see what's there."

"Mom, what's the point of this? I'll cook whatever you want to eat."

The eldest daughter-in-law's heart skipped a beat, why did this old lady think of this all day?

She had taken everything back to her parents' house, so how could there be anything left for her?

"I told you to take it out and you took it out and ate it. Why are you so stubborn? You couldn't have secretly taken it back to support your mother's family, right?"

"Mom, what are you talking about? Am I that kind of person? Besides, I married into the old Liu family, so I am a member of the old Liu family. How can my mother's family compare with ours?"

The eldest daughter-in-law quickly said something. She usually used these kind words to coax the old lady and the others.

"Then take it out and let me take a look."

"Mom you"

"Why are you talking so much nonsense? Just take it out if my mother asks you to."

Liu Zhijun was not happy to be there. His mother had been obsessed with him since she was a child. She just looked at her. She was still herself at that time. How could this old woman be so annoying?

"This is not what I am..."

"Boss, wife, you won't really take my things and go back to your parents' house to support your family, right?"