Chapter 164 Being followed

This bitch man, let him say anything, and now it's like he's been beaten to death.

Xie Yun's mind started to get confused following Qin Minghao's movements.

That night Qin Minghao had enough to eat and drink again. Looking at his tired wife who fell asleep, his heart was filled with love.

Why is his wife so naughty? She can't get enough of her.

After watching for a while, I fell asleep with my wife in my arms.

When he woke up the next morning, Xie Yun kicked Qin Minghao when he saw him doing that.

Qin Minghao quickly held his wife's feet and rubbed them.

"Does it hurt, wife? Look, if it hurts to kick you, I will be very distressed."

Xie Yun was too lazy to pay attention to him. She had discovered that this man was shameless in front of her.

What Qin Minghao was thinking about was, what kind of face do you want? How can I have a good face and a beautiful wife?

After sending his wife off to work, Qin Minghao went directly to the unit. Wu Jun saw Qin Minghao and made a heart-warming verdict.

"There is no need to pay attention to their affairs anymore. Tell the publicity department that they are not allowed to enter the [unit] for interviews in the future."

"What if there is a approval slip?"

"Then go out for interviews. Don't get everything from the unit. We have too many machine tons here. It's not appropriate for outsiders to come in."

"yes"

Xie Yun leaned on the table for a while at work today. She thought that this was cool, as she was not tired from work and had a lot of money.

The businesses in several stores are also making a lot of money. Now the courtyard in her hand is enough for the children, and there is still some left.

She doesn't plan to move the courtyard house that was awarded to her. She will keep the courtyard house where she will live with Qin Minghao when she gets old. It should be a good place for her retirement.

Qin Minghao called her today and said he had to work tonight, and Xie Yun went home by herself after get off work.

After walking for a while, Xie Yun always felt like someone was following her.

Xie Yun took the opportunity of looking at the stall next to her to look behind her, but found nothing.

But her feelings were so obvious that Xie Yun took advantage of the crowds on the road and went directly back home with someone from the compound.

Qin Minghao sent her to work in the morning on the first day, and she went home alone in the evening.

This time, after Xie Yun answered Qin Minghao's call, she called the store.

She told Shen Bin to come over with Cheping in the evening, and asked them to see if anyone was following her when she returned home.

Xie Yun had a hunch that someone would be following her, but she didn't know if it was accurate.

When she got off work, Xie Yun went home and felt someone following her again.

This time Xie Yun still bought some small things at several stalls, especially a kitchen knife and a rolling pin at one stall.

Shen Bin and Tie Ping followed from a distance, observing these people, let alone their sister-in-law.

There was a man in his teens, dressed in ordinary clothes, who had been following their sister-in-law.