Chapter 113 Lei Family

"Then your daughter-in-law didn't say when she would call?"

Qin 㫅 looked at his watch, "There are still three minutes."

Lao Lei and Lei Qingsong came and went nervously. Qin also understood their mood. Whose child was anxious?

The phone rang half an hour later, and both Lao Lei and Lei Qingsong stared at the phone.

Qin 㫅 picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Dad, I am Xie Yun"

"Xiaoyun, I found Lei Qingsong, you tell him." Qin 㫅 handed the microphone to Lei Qingsong, who was watching him eagerly.

"Hey, I'm Lei Qingsong"

"Hello, Comrade Lei Qingsong, I am Xie Yun."

"Hello, Comrade Xie Yun"

"Comrade Lei Qingsong, can you tell me what the characteristics of your child are?"

"My son has a red birthmark as big as a mung bean behind his ear, and a small bruise on his forehead."

"Is there anything else?"

"No more. Do you think the child is there?" Lei Qingsong asked, feeling extremely uneasy.

"You said both. Do you want to talk to him?"

"I want it, can I?"

"Kid, do you want to talk to this Lei Qingsong person inside?"

The little boy looked at Xie Yun and then at the microphone. He knew this thing and could hear the voices of his grandparents inside.

"All right"

As she said that, Xie Yun took the microphone to the little boy's ear and looked at the little boy encouragingly.

The little boy said into the microphone, "Hello? Is there anyone there?"

Lei Qingsong shed tears when he heard this voice.

"Hello?" The boy looked at the microphone in confusion. Why were there no voices from his grandparents?

"Yunting, are you listening? I am dad, are you listening to dad?"

As soon as the little boy heard his father's voice coming from the microphone, he burst into tears.

"Dad, Dad, where are you? Yunting misses you."

"Dad misses you too. Yunting, listen to what dad said. If you are good at your Aunt Qin's place, dad will take the car to find you right away."

"Dad, dad, when are you coming to pick up Yunting? Yunting misses his parents, grandparents, and grandparents."

"Yunting, be good. Dad will be there soon."

When Lao Lei saw his son acting like that, he pushed his son aside. He grabbed the microphone and said, "Yunting, grandpa's good grandson, be good there. Grandpa will go find you now."

"Wow, grandpa, grandpa, when will you come? I want the Yi family."

"Yunting, be good. Grandpa will be leaving soon. You have to listen to your Aunt Qin and don't listen to others."

"Well, Yunting, be good. Yunting doesn't want to be with anyone else. Grandpa, hurry up and pick up Yunting. Woo woo woo woo."

"You wait for grandpa to go now. You must not leave your Aunt Qin."

"Hmm, if Yunting doesn't leave Aunt Qin, who is grandpa Aunt Qin? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

The little boy just remembered now that he didn't know who Aunt Qin was.