Chapter 32 City 2

At noon, Xie Yun stewed chicken, fried bacon, and made a seafood soup with spicy cabbage and hot steamed buns left over from the morning.

That morning, people in the steel factory were talking about the fact that their factory director had a fiancée, and the fiancée was here. She was so beautiful, she looked like a fairy.

Some people even went to ask about the one they saw yesterday, and the woman who flopped yesterday is also famous. This woman is also in the Xiaojiabiyu style. If she is good, she can find a good husband.

As soon as she showed up at the door yesterday, people all over the steel plant and family homes were scolding her, saying that she was shameless, but how could she hook up with a man, and some even said that she hooked up with a married man.

The words became more and more outrageous, and some people even said that she was having an affair with many men.

The men who used to be courteous to her are no longer there. There are still some people whose family conditions are not good enough to get a wife, and some prostitutes who are eyeing her.

Qin Zahao was in a good mood all morning. When he got off work at noon, he quickly walked home. When he got home and entered the room, he saw that his wife looked so beautiful.

It's good to have a daughter-in-law at home. The house is kept clean, and the family can have hot meals and see their beautiful daughter-in-law. This is what those comrades call the hot bed for wives and children.

After washing his hands, he served food to eat with his wife. After the meal, he did not let his wife do anything, and he cleaned up the kitchen by himself.

After cleaning up, he came out and sat with his wife in his arms. Xie Yun saw him like this and asked him to take a rest. As soon as Qin Zahao heard this, he immediately hugged Xie Yun to the house and insisted on taking a nap together. Xie Yun refused, and Qin Zahao said, "Be good." , don't move, I won't do anything and just take a nap."

Xie Yun...

Xie Yun was still sleeping when Qin Zahao woke up. Qin Zahao got up gently, went out to wash his face, closed the door and jumped over the wall to go to work.

When Xie Yun woke up, it was already 1 o'clock. She got up, tidied herself up and went out to the street. When she opened the door, she saw that the door was locked from the inside.

The corner of her mouth twitched. What he learned when he was a soldier was put to use.

After I went out, I went to the sack factory and bought another batch of sacks. Then I went to the supply and marketing cooperative and bought some food. I saw tofu and bought another tofu. I planned to make Mapo tofu for the Yi family. I bought a bundle of dried kelp and it was at home.

After arriving home, he took some bean sprouts from the space. Even if Qin Zahao saw them, he thought they were bought by her.

Qin Hao came in the evening. Seeing that Xie Yun had cooked the food, he said, "Why didn't you wait for me to come and cook it for you? Have you gone out in the afternoon? Are you tired?"

Xie Yun said with a smile: "I went for a walk in the afternoon and went to the supply and marketing cooperative."

"I didn't do anything. I'm not tired at all. Wash your hands quickly and sit down to eat."

Qin Zahao went to wash his hands and then sat down to eat. After the two of them finished eating, Qin Zahao cleaned up, and Xie Yun washed 2 apples before cooking.

Xie Yun didn't dare to take it out in winter. Now, unlike in later generations, there are all kinds of fruits. If you have money, you can buy anything. In this day and age, you can't buy it even if you have money, so be honest. Even if she sells it to Brother Qiang, it's not out of line. She doesn't want to be raped.