Chapter 126 The old lady next door

"Teacher Zhang, we are here to pick up the children."

"Okay, Qin Xingrui, Qin Xingchen, Qin Xingyao, Xie Ning, your parents are here to pick you up."

"Mom mom"

"Mom mom"

"Mom mom"

"Mom mom"

Qin Zahao watched the four children's mothers running over, but none of them called daddy.

After all, she has to be a daughter. My daughter-in-law said that my daughter is a cotton-padded jacket and my son is a leather jacket.

He could feel the cold now. Could it be that the leather jacket was leaking air?

Xie Yun knelt down and hugged and kissed each of them.

"Have you been good today?"

"Be good"

"Very well behaved"

"Exceptionally well-behaved"

"Be good"

"Then our family, our brothers and sisters are still waiting for us at home."

"Yujia"

"Play with younger siblings

Only then did the four little guys start calling daddy.

"dad"

"dad"

"dad"

"dad"

"Okay, let's go home."

Only then did I think of him. Xie Yun and Qin Zahao held two people's hands.

The Yi family is a happy family. When they see other people on the road, they all look at them with envy.

After a few people arrived at home, the four little guys rushed to their younger siblings' house.

Xie Yun stopped them and asked them to wash their hands before going.

The four little guys lined up to wash their hands obediently. Qin Zahao washed his hands first. At this time, he went into the house to look after the children.

The four little guys washed their hands and rushed into the house. When they arrived at the house, they saw their father holding their sister.

Several people quickly gathered around and started playing with their younger siblings.

"Brothers and sisters, please grow up quickly. The place we went to is really fun. There are many children playing together." Doubao said, looking at his younger brothers and sisters.

"Dad and brother pooped"

"Stinky"

When Qin Zahao heard this, he quickly put down his daughter and went to take care of his son.

The family was busy when they heard a knock on the door. Aunt Liu opened the door and saw that it was the neighbor next door.

"Aunt Liu, what are you busy with?" the young daughter-in-law said sheepishly, grabbing the hem of her clothes.

"It's Xiao Liu, what's the matter?" Aunt Liu thought, it's not easy for this little daughter-in-law. She gave birth to a daughter just a few years after getting married. I heard that her mother-in-law is a great person.

Because she would give birth to a daughter in a few years, she would be teased every day.

"Aunt Liu, can I borrow some millet from you? My daughter is sick and I want to cook some porridge for her. There is no millet at home. I will return it to you when I receive the food at the beginning of the month."