Chapter 44 Bought 2 big items

The remaining people also surrounded the man, trying to prevent him from escaping even though he was tied up.

Only then did Xie Yun have time to look at the little boy. The little boy must have been frightened, grabbing Xie Yun's clothes and crying. After coaxing him for a while but not seeing him, Xie Yun had no choice.

After a while, the man came with two police officers. The police officers came here and saw that the man was tied and lying on the ground. He had recovered and was twisting left and right to break free of the rope.

The police officer went up to handcuff the man, then walked in front of Xie Yun and said to Xie Yun, "Comrade, can you please tell me the specific situation?"

"Yes, this is what happened..." Xie Yun explained the matter.

The police officer looked at Xie Yun and said, "Please come with us to the police station and write down the transcript."

"Hey, let's do it." After saying that, Xie Yun stood up, hugged her child, and went to the police station with the police.

After arriving at the police station and taking notes, the man was also taken to the interrogation room. Xie Yun saw that nothing would happen without her and decided to leave.

But when she stood up, she remembered that there was a child in her arms. Xie Yun said to the police: "Comrade police, this child still needs you to find a parent."

Only then did the police officer remember that there was another child. The child had been in Xie Yun's arms before. He fell asleep when he was tired from crying, and the police officer had forgotten about him.

At this time, a female police officer came over and said, "Give me the child." After saying that, she reached out to hug the child. The child started to cry when she felt it. Xie Yun stopped after hugging her, and started crying again as soon as she left Xie Yun.

Xie Yun was a bit confused, and the police had no choice. In the end, the child was registered with the police, and Xie Yun also registered. The little boy followed Xie Yun and moved home.

In the evening, Xie Yun made meat soup and steamed eggs with minced meat for the children. When Qin Minghao came home, he saw an extra child at home and asked Xie Yun what was going on. Where are the children?

Xie Yun told Xie Yun what happened. The more Qin Minghao listened, the darker his face became. After Xie Yun finished speaking, Qin Minghao taught Xie Yun a lesson. No matter what happens in the future, she must do it herself. Safety comes first.

Xie Yun also knew that Qin Minghao was worried about her, so she was obedient. After dinner in the evening, Qin Minghao's face turned even darker when he was about to go to bed. This little brat actually wanted to sleep with his wife. His wife was him, how could he sleep with another man, and the child wouldn't be safe either.

Xie Yunmin smiled and glanced at him, "He's just a child, what do you care about?"

Qin Minghao said: "Even if he is a child, he is also a man."

Xie Yun was speechless. After Xie Yun put the child to sleep, Qin Minghao hurriedly hugged his wife into his bed and slept.

When he got up the next morning, Xie Yun made breakfast. Qin Minghao finished exercising and washed up, then had dinner with his wife. The child didn't wake up until after the meal. When he woke up and saw no one in the house, he started crying.

Xie Yun quickly went into the house to comfort the child, cleaned and clothed him, came out to wash him, and fed him.

After they were all done, they played with the child for a while and gave the child some water, when there was a knock on the door.