Chapter 166 Negotiation

But now his hands can no longer reach the mainland. As long as his people come over, they will definitely be punished. He is also afraid of being punished, so he just stays in Hong Kong.

What he didn't know was that several of his men were sent to do hard labor camps by Qin Minghao's people.

Xie Yun finished making clothes for Qin Minghao and asked him to try them on to see if they fit.

Qin Minghao put on his clothes and looked in the mirror. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it. The clothes his wife made for him were all styles that could not be bought outside.

Every time he puts it on, others are envious of it, and it's just a good time to go and covet those people again.

Hum, what's the use of you being better looking than me? Your life is still not as good as mine, but he married the best wife in the world.

Now that reform and opening up has begun, Xie Yun also took out her favorite jewelry and put it on.

But Xie Yun doesn't like wearing gold and silver jewelry, but likes jade and jade jewelry.

She sometimes wears jewelry according to the clothes she wears. Anyway, she has a lot of these things, so she wears whatever suits her in the photo.

Nowadays, old things are gradually being worn by people, so it is not eye-catching for her to wear them.

After a while, she no longer felt like she was being followed that day. Xie Yun thought that maybe she was wrong.

After that, she stopped paying attention to this matter, and now she doesn't have to go to the store to withdraw money every day.

Shen Bin and the others took their bankbooks and deposited the money, and reported the accounts to her every week.

Xie Yunjue thought that she could live her retirement life ahead of schedule. Just as she was thinking about good things, she received a call from her parents.

Xie Yun hurried to school, and when she arrived at the teacher's office, she saw her three little ones standing there, looking from head to toe, well, they were not injured.

There was a crying boy standing next to him, um...

"Hello, Teacher Yu, why are you here with me?"

"Hello, Qin Yiyi's mother, the parents of another classmate will come over later, and we will talk about this together."

Just as he finished speaking, he saw a man in military uniform come in.

"Hello, Teacher Yu, is this boy naughty again?"

When Xie Yun heard this, she thought to herself, this must be her biological father.

"Hello, Dong Rui's father, you both happened to be here. Let me tell you, Dong Rui is sitting behind classmate Qin Yiyi. This child wants to pull classmate Qin Yiyi's pigtails when he is fine. My brother found out, so classmate Qin Yiyi's brother beat classmate Dong Rui."

As soon as Xie Yun was about to speak, she heard Dong Rui's father say: "I just said it was this kid who caused the trouble. What did you say you were doing by pulling people's pigtails? I owe you a hand."

Dong Rui stopped crying after hearing this. He looked at his father and said, "I think Qin Yiyi is pretty. I want to play with her."

"If you think she's pretty, you can't pull her pigtails even if you want to play with her. Wouldn't that hurt the little girl?"

"I didn't think so much," Dong Rui said, lowering his head again.

"Hurry up and apologize"

"Then her brother also beat me."