Extra 25 Name

The emperor was just approving the memorial when he heard the news and laughed happily.

"Come here, pick some things from the treasury to give to Princess Jing, and get some more body supplements to let Princess Jing rest."

The emperor is really happy. They are two sons and one daughter. Prince Jing suddenly has two sons and a daughter, and they are all legitimate children.

At this time, the Queen Mother also heard the news, kept saying that the Buddha would bless her, and immediately asked her grandma to get something from her storehouse.

This Princess Jing has received a big reward. She is a meritorious minister and must be rewarded generously.

So the queen and the concubines of the harem also sent congratulatory gifts, and even the princes also sent congratulatory gifts, but this time they all accepted the officials' congratulatory gifts, because it was really a great joy.

At this time, even if he accepted a congratulatory gift from an official, the emperor would not say anything even if he knew about it.

So Xie Yun started to live the life of confinement, but she had to carry the baby after the baby was fed. She didn't want her future baby to only be kissed by the nanny.

During the third bath, Xie Yun did not go out in the room, and Qin Minghao was watching the child.

When the children were brought back, Xie Yun saw tears still hanging on their eyelashes.

In fact, Xie Yun didn't like the ancient practice of washing three things. She felt that this was just a trick on the child. The child was very uncomfortable.

But with this custom at this time, she and Qin Minghao couldn't change the minds of so many people.

To be honest, both of them had to do this threesome, and it was really impossible to squeeze the thigh of the palace.

Xie Yun quickly put the children in front of her, wiped the children's tears with her handkerchief, coaxed them one by one, and kissed them before putting them down.

In this way, Xie Yun lived an uncomfortable confinement life. It wasn't until the full moon that Xie Yun was allowed to take a bath by Qin Minghao. She felt like she stunk.

Usually Qin Minghao was too strict and didn't give her a chance to take a bath secretly.

Xie Yun soaked herself. After taking a bath, she felt relaxed all over. She finally came back to life again.

However, Qin Minghao still didn't dare to touch his wife. She had multiple babies, so she had to rest for an extra month no matter what.

Usually, as soon as Qin Minghao returns to the palace, he goes directly to see his wife and children. He will not deal with the matters at hand until Xie Yun and the children have rested.

The children's names also came from different names. Qin Minghao didn't think much about it and just picked the names of the children in his previous life. However, his daughter was no longer the youngest.

This time, the three children looked different. They should be fraternal triplets.

But they are all cute, especially the daughter following her mother, which is really cute.

During this period, the competition for the crown prince became more and more intense, with frequent secret tactics against each other.

The emperor also knew it, but he didn't care. He wanted to see how far they could go.

After all, heirs are not easy to choose. They need to comprehensively look at their own advantages and disadvantages and choose the most suitable one.

It's just that the emperor sighed when he saw Qin Minghao. Prince Jing's ability to do things was quite poor, but he was not interested in his position.

Everyone else wanted this position under his butt, but Prince Jing himself only knew how to hang around his wife all day long.

It's so worthless, it's such a disgrace to their men, and this doesn't follow him at all.

Qin Minghao doesn't care about that, he just cares about his wife and children.

As for others? Even if a person's brain turns out to be a dog's brain, it has nothing to do with him.