Chapter 14 Chinese New Year

The climate here is cold, and Xie Yun cannot leave the house easily. Her daily activities include holding firewood for cooking and sweeping snow. Every time she went out to sweep the snow off the roof, it was the best time for her to warm up.

She stood underneath, holding a long stick with a wooden rake tied to it to collect the snow. She didn't dare to go to the roof to clear snow when others were doing it. She knew best how much she had weighed.

When she didn't have anything to cook in the winter, she made a lot of food at home and put it in the space, so that she didn't have to cook when the farm was busy. The grain, vegetables, fruits and aquatic products in the space are still collected, but the sacks and seeds are not enough. I will buy some more when spring starts.

Next year will be a special period, so you have to be more careful in what you do in the future. Even though I am the orphan of a martyr, I cannot give them the opportunity to make trouble.

On the first two days of the New Year, Han Zhiqing from the Educated Youth Academy and the female educated youth they had talked to when they came came to Xie Yun's house.

Han Zhiqing explained the purpose of their visit. It turned out that they were here to celebrate the New Year with Xie Yun. During the Chinese New Year, everyone in the Educated Youth Center gathers together, each one gets something to cook, and everyone celebrates the Chinese New Year together. Because Xie Yun didn't live in the Educated Youth Home, they came to talk to Xie Yun to see if Xie Yun would go.

Xie Yun decided to go. After all, she was still an educated youth. After all, an educated youth was a prostitute, and she couldn't stay away from them forever.

When Han Zhiqing and the others saw that Xie Yun agreed, they said a few more words and then went back. As they walked back, they both envied Xie Yun in their hearts. Not only do you live alone, but they also keep it clean and tidy, which makes you feel comfortable.

Xie Yun started to get busy after they left. Because she wanted to eat braised meat, she took some duck intestines, pig intestines, lotus roots, tofu, kelp, pig trotters, chicken feet, duck heads, fish balls, boiled The egg also has a large pig's head. All these things were packed up, and it was almost noon, so I quickly started cooking them. Now that they are ready, they can be eaten in the evening.

At noon, she made stir-fried silkworm chrysalis. Xie Yun hadn't eaten it since she came here. She was craving for it now. I also made boiled pork slices and steamed rice. As usual, I made extra, set aside some for lunch, and put the rest in the [space].

Now there are many kinds of food in her space. Now that it is freezing outside, she is not idle. She makes use of this favorable condition to make a lot of cold drinks, freezes a basket of frozen pears, and still has some There are a lot of edible ice cubes in the space, which are reserved for summer cooking.

There are also a lot of ordinary ice cubes stored, because there is no fan now, so when it is too hot in the summer, some ice basins are put in, which can also cool down. Although there is a refrigerator in the space, too little can be done at one time.

In the afternoon, Xie Yun caught a lot of shrimps and crabs from the lake in space, cleaned them up, added seasonings to make sauced female crabs and raw shrimps. Then I took out a big octopus and made octopus balls. After thinking about it, I made sweet and sour pork ribs and braised pork. After having a hearty meal in the evening, I started my daily skin care regimen.

When I got out of the space and lay down on the kang, I still thought, I might as well get a fish when I go to the Educated Youth Home. Then I will have to make a fish at home. The old people say that there will be more than enough every year.

On the morning of her thirtieth day, Xie Yun started making paste and pasting couplets and Chinese characters for blessing. Other time-traveling girls were all good at everything, but when it came to Xie Yun, she got stuck. Xie Yun doesn't know how to write, so she bought these.

After checking the house and doing everything that needed to be done, I carried a big fish that weighed 6.7 kilograms and walked to the Educated Youth Center. When I arrived at the Zhiqingyuan, I knocked on the door. The person who opened the door was Han Zhiqing. When I saw Xie Yun, I quickly let him into the room.

Xie Yun entered the main room and saw that all the educated youth were in the main room. Everyone was chatting and laughing. When Xie Yun came in, everyone stopped talking and looked at Xie Yun.

Han Zhiqing quickly introduced him. In fact, these Zhiqing all knew Xie Yun but had never said hello. Xie Yun didn't know what these educated youths were called. The few she knew about them came from the gossip told to her by the captain's wife.

At this time, Han Zhiqing said: "This is Wang Hong, Chen Zhaodi, Wang Lei, and Xu Jianye. You are a group of educated youths. My name is Han Jun, she is Xu Lili, this is Qian Meng, and this is Zhao Weiguo. They are all old people." Educated youth. This is Wang Qing, this is Li Baoguo, this is Qin Laidi, and this is Wang Jianjun. They are coming after you." After saying that, he looked at Xie Yun and said, "Come on, let's study together and see what we are doing. eat."

Xie Yun smiled and said: "I took the fish and you guys see what to do with it." Then he handed the fish to Han Jun.

After finishing speaking, I sat aside and didn't say anything, just watching them discuss. After a while, they decided on the menu and started cooking. Every female educated youth took action, and even Wang Qing also picked some interesting dishes.

Xie Yun didn't say anything about cooking or anything, she just picked vegetables. Because she is self-aware, she uses a lot of oil, salt and seasonings when cooking. The oil is bought with tickets. If you don't have tickets and have money, you can't buy it. A person in the city only gets 2 taels of oil tickets a month. .

If she were asked to cook this dish, no one would be able to cook it, and the educated youth would not be able to cry.

When eating, there are men on one side and women on the other. Everyone gathers around a table with dishes on the table, and the atmosphere is pretty good. Everyone said a blessing before the meal started. Everyone enjoyed the meal very much.

Everyone except Xie Yun was full. After finishing the meal and cleaning up, everyone performed some more performances before leaving. When Xie Yun went there, Han Jun and Wang Lei sent her there. When she got home, Xie Yun started stuffing dumplings, making dumplings with chives, eggs and shrimp. She finished the dumplings before going to bed after 12 o'clock.

On the morning of the first day of the Lunar New Year, I went to the brigade leader's home, the village chief's home, and the party secretary's home to pay New Year greetings. The Yi family finished lunch, took a nap, and then started watching movies. They found a New Year's movie and watched a comedy, which made them happy.

It wasn't until the first year of the new year that Xie Yun spent here eating, drinking, sleeping and watching dramas. After February 2, Xie Yun went to the county. After receiving the subsidy, she went to the supply and marketing department and bought some white rabbit toffee, pure white cotton and a piece of black cloth.

I also bought some matches and oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar. I also found a place that sold seeds and bought some more seeds there. The batch size cannot be too large, and a letter of introduction is required for large quantities. This is really a troublesome matter. It seems that I will have to go to the city one day.

In the first few days of spring plowing, Xie Yun made an excuse, wrote a letter of introduction, and went to the market. I went to the city and inquired about the place that sells seeds and bought a lot of seeds. Then I found a sack factory and gave the guard a box of cigarettes.

I asked about the sales department of the sack factory and found the sales department. I gave him two boxes of good cigarettes and approved them. I took the note and bought 20,000 sacks, and then walked around the department store in the city before going there