Chapter 62 Handling goods

When the four little guys looked at [Xie Yun], they all ran to [Xie Yun's side] calling mom, mom.

Xie Yun agreed while washing her hands. After washing her hands, she kissed the four little ones one by one.

Xie Yun smiled and asked: "Did the babies have fun today?"

"happy"

"Very happy" the four little guys replied softly.

After hearing this, Xie Yun said: "Mom will prepare delicious food in a while. You guys will play with grandma for a while. Mom will cook first, okay?"

"Good mother go ahead"

"Okay, mom, let's go cook." After the four little guys said that, they went to find Grandma Qin.

Xie Yun saw the four little guys leaving, and then went back to work making stew.

At this time Qin Minghao also came over and washed his large intestine.

Looking at the things in the kitchen, Qin Minghao secretly said to Xie Yun: "Daughter-in-law, did you take something out of the space secretly?"

Xie Yun also whispered to Qin Minghao: "I took some, and then I said I bought it black."

"Let's go shopping tomorrow. It's almost time now."

"Ting, let's go tomorrow."

In the evening, the family ate braised pork and everyone said it was delicious. After dinner, they all sat in the living room and talked.

"We'll go to the supply and marketing department tomorrow. It's Christmas Day now, so we'll go do some shopping. Mom, is there anything you want to buy?"

"I don't have anything to buy. You two can just buy it as long as you like. I still have tickets there and I'll give them to you."

"No, mom, we have both."

"Then you can buy it as you see fit. I'll go take a look when I'm on vacation for a while."

"Ting, let's just watch it and buy it. Is there anything you want to buy for your grandparents?"

"Neither do we," Grandma Qin said.

Since their family of six came back, Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin have lived with Qin's mother.

The four generations of grandparents and grandchildren are happily together every day. The old couple feels that they are getting lighter, and their life is getting better and better.

The next morning, Xie Yun and Qin Minghao got up early and went to line up at the supply and marketing store.

Nowadays, everything is in limited supply. If you go late, you won't be able to buy anything, so if you want to buy something, you have to go early, otherwise you won't have anything.

The two of them went to the supply and sales office to see if it was okay. There were quite a lot of people waiting outside even before it opened. As soon as the staff opened the door, everyone rushed in.

The staff held a loudspeaker and shouted: "Queue up. If you want to buy something, just go over there and queue up. No crowding is allowed."

After everyone heard ['s shouting], they quickly went to the place where they wanted to buy and queued up. Xie Yun went to queue up at the meat stall, and Qin Minghao went to queue up at the fish seller.

Xie Yun did not squeeze past these aunts. She was ranked eighth, and when she waited for her turn, the fattest piece of meat was gone.

Xie Yun bought a pound of pork belly, two pounds of hindquarter meat, a fan of ribs, two big bones, a pair of pig guts and several pig hooves.

The pig trotters I made yesterday said they were delicious, so I bought some more and cooked them.

After buying it, just watch [Qin Minghao has also finished buying it. There are a lot of people on Qin Minghao's side, but Qin Minghao looks like a black-faced god. He stands there with a serious face, and no one dares to squeeze him. .

The situation was much better than Xie Yun's. The two looked at each other and smiled.

Qin Minghao quickly took everything from his wife's hands, not to tire her.

After that, the two of them went to buy some tobacco, wine, sugar and tea. There were not many people queuing up for these items, at least it was not crowded.

The two of them saw that they couldn't carry any more in their hands and went home. They decided to go to the department store in the afternoon to have a look.

[The family finished packing their things and rested for a while, then started preparing to make lunch.

Although there was a nanny at home, Xie Yun still went and followed her. Qin's father and Qin's mother didn't have anything to eat at home, so Xie Yun brought Qin's mother lunch in the morning.

Qin's father has been away from the army for the past two days. There will be a performance by the industrial troupe later, and everyone in the family will go and watch it.

After lunch, they went to the department store. In the department store, they looked at the clothes first and bought one set for each of the children. They also bought a set for Qin's father, Qin's mother, Qin's grandpa and Qin's grandma. .

Fortunately, the tickets for Qin Minghao's special department were universal, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to save so many tickets.

They don't have enough tickets for their usual tickets. This is only for business trips, and they still have a lot left.

After buying clothes, I was about to leave when I heard a man say: "Qin Minghao, when did you come back?"

The two of them turned around and saw a man who was 1.8 meters tall. He was quite handsome with long sword eyes and starry eyebrows. Next to the man was a woman who was 1.6 meters tall and quite gorgeous.

The man greeted Qin Minghao, but the woman stared at Qin Minghao for a while.

Qin Minghao looked at the man and said, "How many days have I been back? When did you come back?"

"I just got home, and my mother sent me out today to carry my cousin's bag." As he spoke, the man made a helpless expression.

The man looked at Xie Yun and asked Qin Minghao: "Is this my sister-in-law?"

Qin Minghao also introduced Xie Yun ("My wife is my friend, her name is Liang Jun.") Then he said to Liang Jun: "This is my wife Xie Yun."

"Hello, sister-in-law. My sister-in-law is the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

"Hello Liang Jun," Xie Yun also greeted with a smile.

Several people said hello, but no one looked at the woman next to them.