Chapter 156 Reporter

Xie Yun was really too lazy to deal with this bitch, so let's just do what we should do.

"Daughter-in-law, let's not limit it. You see, I have proved that I am not kidney deficient at all."

Qin Minghao asked his wife carefully while massaging her.

"Um"

Xie Yun also felt that she could no longer limit it. She was the one who was tired in the end. Although she was quite happy, she must not say it out loud, otherwise this man's tail would reach the sky.

After pressing the button for a while, Xie Yun felt much better and started to get up to eat.

You have to go to work after dinner, so you can't delay going to work because of this.

Qin Minghao prepared everything for his daughter-in-law. After eating and clothing, he carried her bag, went out with her, and drove her to work.

Now his heart is about work when he is at work, and his wife when he is off work.

The children all have their own playmates, and they don't stick to them every day.

His wife is becoming more and more attractive now, and he has to guard against all wolves with ill intentions.

But he never expected that such a bold woman would approach him.

Hadn't she heard of him beating women? As long as a woman is close, she will be kicked away.

After Qin Minghao sent his wife to work, he drove to the unit.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he got off the bus, he saw a woman standing at the door of their unit building. Qin Minghao didn't look at her and walked towards the building.

"Hello, Minister Qin, can I delay you for a few minutes?"

When the woman saw Qin Minghao walking towards the building, she didn't even look at her, so she hurriedly talked to Qin Minghao.

As he spoke, he walked towards Qin Minghao, looking like he wanted to stop him.

When he was still more than one meter away from Qin Minghao, he put on a posture and expression that he thought was very attractive.

But she never expected that she would be kicked. At that time, the woman's entire face was distorted in pain.

After Qin Minghao kicked, he saw Wu Jun running towards him. When he got in front of him, he protected him behind him.

"Why are you turning your head?"

Qin Minghao calmly put down his feet and dusted off the trousers with his hands. In fact, there was no dust at all. It was because of his psychology that the woman he had left was too dirty to be close to him.

"Why can anyone come in now? I think the unit is a park."

The woman couldn't even say anything about the pain, so she sat down on the ground.

"Not only did they treat this place as a park, but they also wanted to play gangster on me. You took care of it. It's bad luck."

After saying that, Qin Minghao went upstairs. Wu Jun looked at the back of his head, the corner of his mouth twitching.

Boss, you don't even look at yourself like this. Who can't think of being a rogue to you?

When he saw his house going up the stairs, he turned back to look at the woman. You said you are a pretty girl, but why are you so reluctant to move forward?

Anyone who knows his family knows that this is a disease in his family. As long as a woman gets close, she will be kicked away.

Wu Jun looked at the woman and then called for the people from the security department.

He carried the person to the security department and asked the people in the security department, "Who is this person? What is his identity? Who let him in?"

"Report to Secretary Wu. She is a reporter and came to interview with the approval slip."

"Shouldn't the interviewer be directed to the propaganda department? Why did he intercept our minister?"

When the security department heard this, they were immediately frightened and went to stop their chief? How courageous.

"Secretary Wu, we sent her to the entrance of the Publicity Department before leaving. I don't know why she stopped the minister."

"Call someone to come and take a look at her. Don't die here."

The people from the security department quickly called the medical team, and a doctor and nurse came from the medical team.

After arriving at the security department, the woman was examined and the nurse gave her medicine to rub open the large footprints on her belly.

The doctor was also very puzzled. They hadn't kicked anyone in the head for a long time, so why did they die again the next day?

However, it seems that this person's body is quite strong. Although this foot will cause her pain for a while, there are no internal injuries or fractures.

The nurse rubbed the patient for a while and then stopped. After that, the situation became easier to handle and the patient was sent back.

Telling them that the leader will not accept interviews from them in the future, the leader heard that it was okay. This was an opportunity that he had finally won. He had made many connections for this interview.

"Hello, do you think we can be accommodating?"

"If you can't be accommodating, your memory will be gone. You don't do things as required, and you act like a hooligan to others. We won't allow you to go back if you're like this."

The leader was dumbfounded when she heard this. It is understandable that she did not follow the instructions because she did not listen to the arrangements.

But what the hell is it to be a hooligan to others? He felt like he didn't understand.

"Um, can I ask if she is really being a rogue to others?"

"It's true. The gangster kicked her in self-defense. But we were more righteous and let the doctor take a look at her. It was just a little bruised and there was no mercy."

"ah!"

The leader was really confused. This Xiao Wen was the delicate daughter of the Wen family. She couldn't possibly act like a rogue to others.

No matter how you say it, you are a rich man, right?

"Okay, I'll send you back. I've explained my love to you clearly, and I'm leaving. I'm still busy with my business at work.