Chapter 116 The truth

"Daughter-in-law, please lie down first, and I'll make some ginger syrup for you." Qin Minghao said and went to the kitchen. When he came back, he held a cup of ginger syrup in his hand.

"Daughter-in-law, come and have a drink before going to bed."

Xie Yun took it and drank some. Although she didn't have a stomachache, she wanted to be pampered by her man, so she drank some.

Qin Minghao took the cup and put it aside, got on the bed and got into bed, hugged Xie Yun and started to cover her belly.

Xie Yun fell asleep in a daze. When she got up in the morning, Qin Minghao was already up and gave Xie Yun some ginger syrup to drink.

Qin Minghao also rushed to deliver it to him when he was at work. Xie Yun was a little embarrassed when everyone saw it.

Qin Minghao said that he would not let Qin Minghao give it away, but Qin Minghao did not listen and said confidently: "What's wrong with me making sugar water for my own wife? What do I want to do with them?"

When Xie Yun returned home in the evening, she saw that Lei Qingsong was also there, and his face was so dark that he could drip ink.

Lao Lei looked at the two of them and said: "Minghao and Minghao's wife, we bought tickets today, and we will leave tomorrow. I have troubled you these days."

"Uncle Lei, you are too polite. Have you finished everything here?"

"It's done, the rest will be handled by us when we get back."

"Okay, let's eat first, and you can hang around here tomorrow morning."

After everyone finished eating, Qin Minghao let Xie Yunhao rest while he coaxed the little ones to sleep.

The next morning, Xie Yun packed all the things for them and asked Aunt Wang to make some food for them to eat in the car.

Qin Zahao sent them a train. Once the Lei family left, it seemed as if many people were missing from the house.

The four little guys always ask their mother where their little brother is.

Xie Yun told them that the little brother was living with his father and grandfather.

Lei Qingsong, who was on the other side, called the police and arrested Liu Fen.

When Shen Ling saw her son Qi coming, her eyes were swollen from crying and she would not let go of Lei Yunting.

Lei Qingsong told Shen Ling about Liu Fen, and Shen Ling trembled all over.

"How could she do this? I treat her as a sister, but she harms my son. Is she still a human being?"

"She is definitely the one who abandoned Yunting. The old lady who was a trafficker also confessed. I also brought the trafficker here. Now we have to interrogate her." Lei Qingsong said to Shen Ling.

"Whenever she is interrogated, I will go. I want to know why she did this to me."

When Lei Yunting saw that his mother was angry, he gently patted his mother's chest with his little hands.

"Yunting, pat me, mom is not angry."

Shen Ling cried again when she saw her son. The child was so thin and his hair was withered and yellow. Zhiyu even patted her chest to keep her from being angry.

It was her who harmed her son. If she hadn't led the wolf into the house, how could his son have suffered this crime?

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Son, mom, I'm sorry for you. It's all your fault."