Chapter 3 The Eve of Going to the Countryside

After dinner, I went to the hot spring to take a bath as usual, and then started doing skin care. Although hot springs have beautifying effects, you still need to do the necessary maintenance. There are still a lot of cosmetics in her space.

After doing this, I lay down on the bed and fell asleep again. It was already 6 o'clock when I woke up the next morning. After getting up, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I finished cooking and eating. It was already seven o'clock. I took out a military green satchel. If I took something out in the space later, I would have a cover.

When Uncle Wang came, he saw that Xie Yun was ready, so they went to the station to take the bus. After a bumpy ride to the city, Uncle Wang led Xie Yun directly to the Educated Youth Office. When I entered, I saw two middle-aged women chatting there. As they entered, a woman asked, "Comrade, who are you looking for?"

Uncle Wang said, "Hello, comrade, is Director Xiao here?"

"Director Xiao is in his office, which is the room next to it."

"Okay, thank you." After saying this, he came to the door of the house, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Please come in." After opening the door, I saw a 30-year-old man sitting behind the desk. I was a little confused when I saw the two people coming in.

"Hello, Director Xiao, I am Wang Jianye"

"Hello, Captain Wang, Lao Zhang told me that you will be coming in the next two days." The two of them were talking, Director Xiao stood up and shook Uncle Wang's hand.

"Please take a seat." After the two of them sat down, they poured water.

"Director Xiao, this is my niece. After graduating from high school, my niece responded to the country's call and wanted to become an educated youth to contribute to rural development."

"Although we parents feel sorry for our children, we can't stop our children from progressing. So I thought about finding a village with a calmer environment for our children, so that our family can feel more at ease."

"That's okay. Do you have any place you want to go?" Director Xiao said.

"Director Xiao, I want to go to the Black Province," Xie Yun said.

"It's very cold in the Black Province in winter, so you have to think carefully about it." Director Xiao said this specifically because he was afraid that she wouldn't know what was going on.

"Director Xiao, I've decided to go to the Black Province."

"Okay, there is really a brigade there that is well behaved and has a decent living standard. During the famine in their county in the first few years, they were the only brigade that did not starve to death. If you go there, you should prepare more thick clothes. Although it is cold there, But Maodong can still take a break for a few months in the winter, and I'll say hello to the Educated Youth Office over there."

"Thank you, Director Xiao," Xie Yun said quickly.

"Director Xiao, I have brought my ID, can I sign up now?"

"Okay, then I'll do it for you now." As Xiao Ren said, he stood up and led Xie Yun outside to find the two middle-aged women to complete the procedures.

"In half a month, I will prepare more things for the children at home during this time." Xiao Ren said and took the things for the educated youth into a net bag and gave them to Uncle Wang.

Since they are all going to the countryside voluntarily now, it is better to give them things than to force them to go to the countryside in the future. They were given a set of thin bedding, a washbasin, an enamel jar and a resettlement fee of 200 yuan.

The two of them took their things and said goodbye to Xiao Ren and then left the Educated Youth Office. Xie Yun wanted to buy something and Uncle Wang wanted to go with her. Xie Yun said nothing, but Uncle Wang gave her the things and asked her to After shopping, I went to his house to pick it up and ate directly at his house.

After the two of them separated, Xie Yun went directly to the department store. Xiao Ren, who was on the other end, looked behind the office and saw two bags of tea on the desk, and smiled.

This might be because they left it when they were out. In fact, Xie Yun wanted to put in two bottles of wine, but when she saw that Uncle Wang had put in the tea, she stopped putting them in.

There is a department store all the way. The department store has three floors on the first floor. There were quite a lot of people coming in, so I first went upstairs to the fabric seller and bought all the fabric tickets I had. I also bought a lunch box, a coal stove, and an iron pot on the first floor.

These are not easy to buy. Now I put them in the space after buying them. When I get to the countryside, I will see if they can be taken out according to the situation.

I still had some cotton coupons in my hand and bought cotton. I took the cotton and cloth to Uncle Wang's house so that I could ask Uncle Wang's aunt to help make cotton-padded clothes and quilts. I bought another 2 pounds of brown sugar and a pound of pork, and then gave them to my aunt together.

I spent 2 yuan to find an uncle to help move the coal stove to the alley next to it, and waited until no one was around to put it in the space. At noon, I went to a state-owned restaurant to eat rice. I ordered braised pork, a bowl of rice and a plate of mapo tofu. Although the waiter is not as bad as the nostrils in the novel, he still doesn't give you a smile.

After ordering the food and paying the money, I asked you to wait while I called you. In the 1960s and 1970s, restaurants were not like those in later generations, where everything was served to you. Now, you have to look at their faces. He said he had to serve the food himself.

When the food was ready, I was shocked when I saw it. There was so much food. She couldn't eat it no matter how much she ate. The braised pork tastes better, and the remaining dishes are pretended to be from the bag, but actually taken out of the lunch box and packed in the lunch box.

We took the shuttle bus to our home at the [Stop], first put down our bags at home, and then took the shopping to Uncle Wang's house.

When I knocked on the door, my aunt opened the door. When I walked in, I saw that my aunt was making a quilt.

"Xiaoyun, sit down quickly"

"Auntie, I bought some cloth and cotton and wanted to ask you to teach me how to make cotton clothes and bedding. I will keep these things for your family, my brother and the others." Xie Yun finished speaking and put the things in the hall.

"You said what else did you bring when you came to my aunt's house? You can eat it yourself and make up for it. It's easy to make cotton-padded clothes and quilts. What I'm doing now is to make quilts for you. Your uncle said that you want to make cotton-padded clothes and quilts. When I went to the countryside, I thought it would be cold there so I made some cotton-padded clothes and thick bedding for you. It was difficult to carry many things and I mailed them to you."

"Auntie, I bought cloth and cotton. Just teach me how to make it." Xie Yun said quickly. Somewhat.

"Just take it if Auntie gives it to you. If you buy it, Auntie will also make it for you so you can change and wear it."

"Thank you, aunt. I'll learn how to do it from aunt." She stopped being polite to her aunt and left some money and tickets for her when the time came.

The two of them sat together and began to teach and learn to make cotton-padded clothes and quilts. After dinner, the two of them cooked together. When the meal was ready, Uncle Wang also came. The two children lived at their grandmother's house in the city.

After dinner, Xie Yun packed up and went to her house. She would come back tomorrow to continue cooking.

[The family went into the space to collect a batch of water, soaked in the hot springs, did some skin care, lay down on the bed, and fell asleep. I worked for 2 days in a row, made 2 sets of thick cotton-padded clothes and trousers, and made a set of thick 㱕 bedding. Auntie also made two pieces of clothes for Xie Yun with some remaining cloth.