Extra 23 Made another small fortune

"Don't worry. You can send someone to deliver news to the palace now. This matter cannot be hidden."

"Okay, come on, take these dishes down and make some. Fuman, you go to the palace to send news to your father and emperor Zuyi, telling them that the princess is happy."

So Fuman took the order and went to the palace. The maid came up and took away the dishes. The cook went to work again and made a new dish. Qin Zahao checked the new dishes again. When he saw that there were no problems, he started with his wife. Have a meal.

When the emperor heard the news from Fuman, he was so happy that he said " three times.

", go to my private treasury and pick out some more things for Princess Jing, and then get some more supplements for Princess Jing, and then ask Dr. Chen to go to Prince Jing's Mansion. You must protect Princess Jing, and you can't let her. There was nothing wrong with her."

The emperor here was giving Xie Yun something to reward, and the queen mother over there heard the news and started picking things for Xie Yun. While letting people prepare things, she said that the Buddha would bless her.

When Fu Manqi arrived, there were several carriages behind him, which were filled with gifts from the emperor and the queen mother.

At this time, after eating, Xie Yun also thought of asking someone to go and announce the good news to the Duke.

There are no secrets in the palace, and everyone with the ability knows the news, so all the rewards in the palace flowed into Prince Jing's mansion at once.

After hearing the news, the Duke also sent a lot of things over, and Xie Yun felt that her wallet was bulging again.

As for being afraid of people harming her, Xie Yun is not afraid. She is now one of their own in this courtyard.

Besides, Qin Zahao is not fighting for that position. He has such a disease and is destined to have fewer children than others. He is not a threat to others. They are safe now.

The princes did not target or offend them. As long as they did not team up with anyone, they would not cause trouble for them.

Several princes also sent congratulatory gifts, but as for the officials' congratulatory gifts, they did not accept any of them.

Xie Yun also started her life of raising a baby. As for the several imperial doctors, they just asked her to have her pulse checked every day.

Anyway, she is in good health and does not need to take any medicine. However, she will take normal nutritional supplements and she will not take too much.

There was no caesarean section in this dynasty. What if the child is too big and another difficult birth occurs?

She would also move around the house for a period of time every day, because it was necessary to exercise, which would be good for her body and help with childbirth.

It's just that Qin Zahao must follow her when she moves, otherwise Qin Zahao will be worried.

Although they all felt that no one would be so short-sighted, and everyone in the palace was their own people, they still had to be careful. Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the worst.

Now everyone in the court knew that whenever it was time to go to court, Prince Jing would definitely visit the Prince's Mansion first, take a walk with the Princess, and then go to the Ministry of War.

In the afternoon, they definitely had to go early to accompany the princess. They all felt that Prince Jing was too nervous about the princess.

But the only thing left for women is envy. Who doesn't want her husband to care about her? Princess Jing has become the most enviable person for them.

It wasn't until four months later that he started to show his pregnancy. Qin Hao frowned again when he saw that his wife's belly was still the same as in her previous life.

It looked like there was more than one in the stomach, and the imperial doctor couldn't tell how many.

We have to wait a little longer before we can find out how many babies there are. This matter has also been covered up and no news has been released.

Another month passed, and the imperial doctor checked his pulse and said that one number showed three pulses and the other number showed two pulses.

At this time, Xie Yun was the most calm person. She only knew that she must have had multiple babies, and she wasn't worried about how many.

Didn't she give birth to four children as usual in her previous life? If she exercises more and keeps up with nutrition, there won't be any big problems.

There are also three imperial doctors who live in the palace, which adds another layer of protection. Now she has dedicated people responsible for her diet and daily life, and her nutrition is relatively balanced.

Both the emperor and the queen mother also knew that Xie Yunhuai was a twin, so the rewards came again, and the queen also rewarded a lot of things.

As the prince, he had other ideas. He felt that the emperor paid more attention to Prince Jing now.

He wondered in his heart whether the emperor wanted to appease Prince Jing, fearing that Prince Jing would threaten his status.

So when he spoke, he deliberately tested it. How could Qin Zahao not hear it? So Qin Zahao also expressed his attitude. He was not interested in that position and would not help anyone.

The prince was relieved now, and the people who arranged to stay near the palace also said that after Prince Jing came to court, he would go directly to the palace, and only go to the Ministry of War when something happened, and would not go anywhere else.

He wouldn't even go to a banquet held by others, which made him feel more at ease.

Until she was eight months pregnant, Xie Yun's belly was so big that it was difficult to even walk.

Qin Zahao hugged his daughter-in-law and helped her support her belly, circling around the house every day.

Both the wet nurse and the midwife were found by Qin Zahao from other places. They did not say where they went to deliver the baby, and they were both blindfolded on the way there.

The nannies also signed a death contract, and they didn't know where they were going when they came.

When the wet nurse arrived at the palace, she was imprisoned in a courtyard and taught the rules. When the baby was born, she was also taught the rules.

The Emperor and the Queen Mother also knew that Xie Yun's pregnancy would not be easy, so they gave birth directly. No one was allowed to disturb Xie Yun's care of the fetus.

By the time she was eight months pregnant, Qin Zahao no longer went to court. He did nothing every day but stayed with his wife.

In the middle of eight months, Xie Yun started it while having lunch.