Chapter 109 Catching Feng Juan

The old widower found a matchmaker to find a home for Feng Juan. He only had one requirement, and that was as long as he had plenty of money.

The matchmaker was also very efficient and found a matchmaker in less than two days.

The family's conditions are not bad and they can afford 500 yuan, but the man is a fool.

Feng Juan didn't know that the old widower had found an in-law for her, but she would be mad if she found out.

When Feng Juan saw the people who came to see her, she was a little confused at first, wondering why there were so many people at home today.

Unexpectedly, when people arrived, they kept looking at her and making comments.

Finally, after giving 500 yuan to the old widower, Feng Juan understood that he wanted to marry her to a fool.

Her eyes were so angry that her eyes were red. The old widower drank again in the evening. Because he had received 500 yuan today, he drank too much today.

After drinking the wine, I immediately passed out without hitting anyone.

Feng Juan hated her mother for not helping her and bringing her into such a family. She also hated the old widower for beating her and marrying her to a fool without telling her.

She still hated the source of all this, so much so that her eyes turned red as if she wanted to eat people.

Feng Juan's mother was shocked when she saw it, and she even advised Feng Juan, "Daughter, although the people in that family are a little stupid, the conditions are good. His family said that as long as you have a boy from the same family, we will arrange it for you." "

Feng Juan glanced at her mother without saying a word and then returned to the house

At night, while everyone was asleep, Feng Juan got up and went to the kitchen to get some vegetables and went to her mother and the old widower's house.

Looking at the person sleeping on the kang, his eyes were red and his hands were rising and falling.

After killing the person, they searched the house again, found the place where the old widower had hidden his money, and took away all the money and her household registration.

By the time someone discovered it, it was already several days later.

Or the neighbor smelled the stench coming from his house. He hadn't seen anyone in his house for several days, so he kicked in the door and went in.

When I entered the house, I was horrified and immediately called him.

When people from the Security Bureau arrived, they began to investigate, and the suspect they later suspected was Feng Juan.

But Feng Juan could no longer be found. This incident was like having wings, causing a sensation in the whole city.

When Qin Minghao heard the report from his men, he started to send people to look for it.

Later, I found it in the house of a gangster with whom Feng Juan was fooling around.

Jian An went directly to the door and arrested the person, and only found out after interrogation.

Feng Juan thought that everything happened because of Xie Yun. Without Xie Yun, nothing would have happened in the future.

So she wanted to take revenge on Xie Yun. She wanted to escape after killing someone. In this era where nothing can be done without a letter of introduction, she can't go anywhere.