Chapter 76 The best

Aunt Wang and the others were so angry that they closed the door with a bang. The old lady was not far away when she heard this sound. She was startled and cursed in a low voice.

When she got home, she told her daughter-in-law, "It's a big factory director's family, but they can't even borrow some white flour. It's really annoying."

The daughter-in-law is not a good person either. After hearing what the old lady said, she continued: "It's not that bad. They are all such big officials and they don't know how to help those of us who have no jobs."

"That's right, I went to the West Courtyard yesterday to borrow a bowl of cornmeal. But when I came to him, he was still a factory director. He didn't even give me any white flour. He would kill me."

They also don't think about what matters to them if someone has money and an official position. Why doesn't she give some of her generosity to others?

Xie Yun went to work, but she didn't know that the old lady was here again.

When Xie Yun came home from work, Aunt Wang told Xie Yun about this.

After hearing this, Xie Yun felt that the old lady was sick and was not taking advantage of her enough.

"Aunt Wang and Aunt Liu, you will be at home from now on. If she knocks on the door again, just ignore her. Just pretend you didn't hear the knock on the door."

With such a shameless person, you don't need to pay attention to her. The more you pay attention to her, the more she will do nothing. It's best not to open the door or talk to her.

Xie Yun didn't know that if this person was shameless, he would refresh your outlook on life.

The next day, the old lady went to Xie Yun's house again. She knocked on the door but no one answered, so she shouted outside for a long time. When no one paid attention to her, she gave up.

So there are two trips a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Aunt Wang and the others were also annoyed and had no choice but to talk to Qin Minghao.

After hearing this, Qin Minghao said, "I understand." In the afternoon, Qin Minghao went to the group leader.

"Tan Jianguo Zhi, I heard that your family is in trouble and needs relief. If you are in trouble, just tell us and the factory will handle it as appropriate."

"Director, our family does not receive relief. My family is a dual-income family and the conditions are fine." His family is a dual-income family. This is something to be proud of. If relief is still needed, how can his son get a wife.

"Your family really doesn't need relief?"

"It's really not necessary." Tan Jianguo saw that someone was already eavesdropping, but he couldn't be said like this, it would be too shameful.

"Tan Jianguo Zhi, if you have a problem to talk about, I'm sorry to open your mouth."

"Really not. The wages, benefits and benefits of our factory are very good, so I have no difficulty. Moreover, my son also has a job, and my family earns enough money," Tan Jianguo emphasized in particular.

"But your mother goes out to ask for things from the neighbors every day. She wants oil, rice, sauce, vinegar, salt, and coarse and fine grains. We have to buy all over our area. Some families need several kilograms."

"My mother went out to ask for something?"

"Well, one family asked for a lot of money. They went to every house and said they were borrowing it, but they never returned it. If they didn't borrow it, they said they were stingy and they even cursed in a low voice."

"Tan Jianguo, your family really doesn't need relief?"

"The factory director really doesn't need it." Tan Jianguo's face turned red, how the hell could he do this.

"If you don't need it, I'll help you. If you need it, you must tell me." Qin Minghao said it and stopped.

"I can, I really don't need it." Tan Jianguo was very angry when he went to the workshop. He worked hard here to get promoted, but his mother was holding him back at home.

The more Tan Jianguo thought about it, the angrier he became, and he left home before it was time to get off work.

When he got home, he didn't say anything and went in immediately. When he reached the kitchen door, he heard his mother talking to his wife.

"You said that the people in the factory director's family are really shameful. I knocked on the door twice a day but they didn't answer the door. I tried to ask for some white noodles but they didn't even come."

"That's right. If you ask me, it's just picking. Give us something to do."

"That's right, you should go out and find a job tomorrow. If your family doesn't care about you, I won't believe you will come if I go tomorrow."

"Mom, I knew you were the best."

Tan Jianguo was so angry when he heard it outside that he was shaking with anger. They were like this. How could he go up? They had offended everyone.

Tan Jianguo stood at the door of the kitchen, pointed his finger at the two of them and said, "Am I in need of you to eat or to have you clothed? You have to go out and beg for food like a beggar."

The old lady and her daughter-in-law quickly shook their heads when they heard the noise. Seeing Tan Jianguo's anger, they both said in their hearts.

Tan Jianguo's wife did not dare to speak, so she tugged on the old lady's sleeve, and the old lady had no choice but to stand up and speak.

"Jianguo, why are you here? It's not time to get off work right now."

"Why am I here? If I weren't here, I would know that you go out to borrow things every day, or just borrow things without paying them back. Do you know that people have reported this to the authorities and said that I need relief."

"Who is so wicked? I just borrowed something, and I didn't say I wouldn't return it to them."

"Then did you pay it back

"Don't I still have time to go?"

"You go now and pay back everything."

"Fei, go now. You go and do your business. I'll go back in the afternoon."

Tan Jianguo didn't follow her mother's instructions, so she took the oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and coarse and fine grains and went out.

"Hey, son, why are you going