Chapter 88 Meeting again

Everything is normal on Xie Yun's side, but Qin Zahao's mood is not so beautiful.

Because he saw someone he didn't want to see, the man whom Xie Yun met on the train and who helped Xie Yun block people when she got off the train.

When Qin Zahao saw the way he looked at his wife, he felt that he was not a Tuo person. Now that he sees it again, can his mood become more beautiful?

The man was stunned when he saw Qin Zahao, but then he became happy and saw that her husband said that Zahao could see her.

"Director Qin, you and I are Li Yuncheng, the leader of this visit."

"Hey, you are welcome to our factory." The two shook hands and quickly separated.

What Qin Zahao wanted to do was to read it quickly and leave as soon as it was finished, so as not to waste time here.

"Director Qin, your factory has always been an advanced unit in the country, and also an advanced unit in the province..." Li Chenglong talked for a while before saying, "Then let's go to each department and production workshop now to take a look."

Qin Zahao: "I will take you to see it and introduce it to you."

"If Director Qin is busy, he can ask others to lead the way."

"I'll do it, so as not to neglect you all."

The two of them talked and walked out, followed by the rest of the family.

Qin Zahao led them to the workshop, looking at each workshop and carefully introducing each process.

Li Yuncheng also listened carefully, and he visited the entire workshop all morning.

We had lunch in the cafeteria and Qin Zahao introduced the office area in the afternoon.

When Li Yuncheng walked to the purchasing department and saw Xie Yun, his eyes immediately lit up.

Qin Zahao moved directly to block Li Yuncheng's view. Li Yuncheng glanced at Qin Zahao and went to see other departments without saying a word.

Xie Yun didn't even see anyone. She was looking down at the newspaper when someone came in. When she heard the noise and looked up, she only saw Qin Zahao's figure.

Li Yuncheng had been blocked. Xie Yun glanced at it and then lowered her head to read the newspaper.

After looking through each department and talking to each other, Li Yuncheng said he wanted to take a walk around.

We are here for inspection in the first place, so you can't lock others up.

People from the province dispersed in twos and threes. Li Yuncheng went to the workshop first to see the production situation, and then went to the department.

When I arrived at the purchasing department, I saw Xie Yun still reading the newspaper. She raised her head when she saw someone coming in.

When Xie Yun first saw Li Yuncheng, she felt that this person looked familiar, as if she had seen him somewhere.

Li Yuncheng saw Xie Yun looking at him and said hello directly.

"You Tu, Zhi, do you still remember me?"

Xie Yun couldn't remember it, but it looked familiar.

"Who are you?

"I sat across from you on the train to N㹐."

Li Yuncheng reminded her that this was the man sitting opposite her.

"I remembered, you Tuo"

Li Yuncheng wanted to say something else, but then the director of the purchasing department came over.

Li Yuncheng just went to talk to the director, and Xie Yun started reading the newspaper again.

Li Yuncheng felt very sorry. He wanted to say a few more words to her, but he didn't know her name yet.

However, Xie Yun no longer pays attention to this area. It has nothing to do with her, and she is not surprised.

After getting off work in the evening, Qin Zahao took his wife Qi home with him on his bicycle. He thought in his mind that they would leave in the morning.

Xie Yun, the queen of the Yi family, said she wanted to eat seafood soup. Qin Zahao went to make soup for his wife, while Xie Yun played with the children.

The four little guys are also used to their parents being away from home all day long and playing with them at night.

The four little guys were so cute. Xie Yun started kissing them again.

The little ones also like their mother's kisses and get tired of being by their mother's side for a while every day.

Qin Zahao made soup, and Aunt Wang and the others cooked everything else. After the family finished eating, Qin Zahao walked with Xie Yun in the yard for a while before going to bed.

At Tan Jianguo's dinner table, Lin Cuihua once again talked about showing Tan Chenglong her love. This time, Tan Chenglong did not refuse his mother. After all, the person he liked was already married and was still in free love.

He has no chance at all. Maybe he will just find a wife.

When he went to work the next morning, Li Yun originally wanted to find a chance to say a few words to Xie Yun, but Qin Zahao did not give him this opportunity.

By the time they left in the afternoon, he couldn't speak anymore, and he didn't even know his name, so he had to leave with regret.

After some time, Xie Yun's uncle came.

It was already evening when my uncle came, and he didn't say in advance when he would come.

Xie Yun was playing with her children at home when she heard a knock on the door. Qin Zahao went to open the door.

"Zhizhi, is this Xie Yun's house?"

"Yes, you are?" Qin Zahao looked at the person whose eyes were very similar to Xie Yun's, and thought of the letter from his grandmother a while ago saying that his uncle was coming. Could it be that he was his wife's uncle

"Uncle, I am Xie Yun's lover. My name is Qin Zahao."

While Qin Zahao was talking, he saw his uncle carrying a backpack and a big bag at his feet, so he quickly invited his uncle into the house.

"Uncle, come in quickly. Let me know in advance that you are coming, and I will pick you up."