Extra 7 Can't sleep

After Xie Yun received the imperial edict, she started to remove her makeup. She was really not used to the fact that her face was covered with a layer of powder. After all, she usually didn't wear powder because she disliked the fact that her skin was not breathable.

After taking off her makeup, Honglan looked at the list that she brought over. All these things had been put into storage.

The emperor was rewarded with ten gold ingots and ten silver ingots, and the queen mother was rewarded with a piece of satin, a pair of gold and jade Ruyi, a set of ruby ​​heads and faces, and a box of dongzhu.

Xie Yun looked at the gold ingots, which were ten taels each, and ten taels were equivalent to one hundred taels. The silver ingots were also ten taels each, and ten taels were equivalent to one hundred taels.

The ruby ​​​​on the ruby ​​​​head is also of the highest quality. After all, it belongs to the Queen Mother. If it is not good, you cannot send it to the Queen Mother.

Even the Dongzhu in that box are all big, and the gold-inlaid jade Ruyi is not small either.

Xie Yun thought to herself that this was another fortune. She especially liked the yellow things the emperor rewarded. She had no choice but to call her a common person

After putting down her things, she started to read the account books again. She wanted to read them all in the next few days, and then collect her property. After all, she had only collected a rough summary before, and now she had to make a detailed account.

After the imperial edict was passed, the emperor and Qin Minghao were anxious to marry him.

In the past, it took a long time to get married. At the very least, it took more than a year to get married, and in some cases, it took even two years.

But Qin Minghao couldn't afford to wait. When he didn't find a wife, he could barely fall asleep every night, but when he knew that his wife was here, he couldn't bear it.

Even if my wife is still young and can't do that, she still has to sleep with my arms around her.

Xie Yun read two more account books before getting ready for dinner.

At this time, the news that she and Prince Jing were betrothed was also spread in the capital. At first they were stunned when they heard her name. After all, they only knew of such a person as You, and few people knew what she looked like. .

The number of times she was asked to have sex was too few, and usually the Duke's wife wouldn't ask her to have sex.

Some people felt sorry for her and pitied her. Although they didn't know what she looked like, this did not delay others' pity and pity at all. Who made Prince Jing sick?

Some people just took it as gossip and let it go. The Duke of Guo also discussed it with his wife all afternoon. In fact, they were discussing Xie Yun's dowry.

Xie Yun's mother-in-law's dowry has been given to her. Only the Duke of Guo and Xie Yun know the exact amount.

The Duke's wife only knew that there were Yu, but she didn't actually know how many there were.

As the wife of the Duke of the country, she only said that she would be given a dowry according to the standards of a concubine's daughter, that is, a dowry of one thousand taels would be paid in the public account.

"No, it's too little."

The Duke of Guo only has a thousand taels, so what can he do? This is too little.

"Sir, this has always been the rule in our house. When a legitimate daughter gets married, she gets 20,000 taels, and when a concubine gets married, we don't leave any of the betrothal gift for her to take away. I, the aunt, give her another 100 taels. Add makeup."