Chapter 23 Recuperation

The more Qin Zahao thought about it, the more anxious he became. He called out to the little soldier at the door. The little soldier made a report and came in to stand at attention and salute a military salute. Qin Zahao asked: "Do you know where I am?"

The little soldier said: "Captain Qin, Comrade Xie Yun said that we will go out to buy some things and will be back soon."

When Qin Zahao heard that Xie Yun had gone shopping, he didn't ask any more questions. The little soldier saw that there was nothing and went out.

Xie Yun went to the ward after the chicken soup was cooked. When Qin Zahao saw Xie Yun's arrival, he said aggrievedly: "Yunyun, where have you been? I didn't look at you when I woke up. I was so anxious." "

Seeing him like that, Xie Yun quickly comforted him: "I went out to buy some things and opened a room in the guest house. I also bought an old chicken to make chicken soup for you."

After Xie Yun finished speaking, she took out the washed apples and began to peel them. Qin Zahao felt soft after looking at them. My wife is so nice. It would be even better if you could call me your daughter-in-law. But it's coming soon. I'll be 18 years old and can get married.

Xie Yunzheng was concentrating on peeling off the apples and lying. If he knew that Qin Zahao had so many inner dramas, he would be speechless again.

After peeling, he cut the apple into small pieces, took a toothpick and fed it piece by piece to Qin Zahao. Qin Zahao felt that he was the happiest person in the world.

After eating, Pingliu and Xie Yun wiped his mouth, said something to him, and went back to the canteen to watch the fire.

Qin Hao was lying on the bed and thinking happily about Xie Yun, when he heard a knock on the door. Qin Zahao said: "Who?"

The young warrior said: "Report, Comrade Xing Fang is here to visit the patient."

Qin Zahao thought for a while and then remembered who Xing Fang was. The family gave them a helping hand.

Qin Zhahao thought [Here he said: "No"

At this time, Xing Fang's voice sounded outside, "Brother Zahao, I'm Xiaofang. I heard you were injured and I came to see you."

Qin Zahao got goosebumps when he heard her calling him brother Zahao. This is not where the daughter-in-law is. What if the daughter-in-law hears this and misunderstands it? Qin Zahao said quickly: "Comrade, please don't talk nonsense. I have nothing to do with you. You can go and Xiao Yang will give it away."

Hear the little soldier outside say: "Yes"

The little soldier's voice sounded in the corridor: "Comrade Xing, let's go, I'll take you out."

Xing Fang felt resentful in her heart, but she still smiled and said: "Sorry to trouble you, comrade."

Xing Fang thought to herself, if it weren't for your good family, I would fall in love with you. You are ordinary and dark, and you think I want to come. It really pisses me off. You wait for me to marry you, and see if I don't take care of you.

After Xie Yun finished cooking the chicken soup, she rented a basin and bowl from the canteen and then left the ward with the chicken soup. In the ward, he put some in the bowl and fed Qin Zahao to drink with a spoon.

Qin Zahao drank chicken soup, "Yunyun, the chicken soup you make is really delicious. Drink some yourself. You see you are exhausted these two days."

Xie Yun fed him and said, "I'm not tired. You need to drink more to keep your body healthy."

The scene of two people feeding one and drinking the other is warm and sweet. Qin Yi saw such a picture when he came in. She couldn't bear to disturb him, but Xie Yun and Qin Hao already heard the sound of the door opening.