Chapter 84 Completed

It was already bright when Qin Minghao and Xie Yun came back. Wu Jun and Yelang didn't sleep either, so they were waiting by the mountain.

Seeing Qin Minghao and the others coming back, they rushed to greet them.

"Tou, how are you? Are you okay?"

Seeing Qin Minghao carrying Xie Yun on his back, he thought Xie Yun was injured.

"It's okay, let's go back."

Wu Jun and Yelang hurried back after hearing this. Several people got into the carriage that was still parked at the house and drove away.

The people at the other end arrived at the cave and saw that their man was dead. They hurried into the cave and saw that the cave was empty and the guards were all dead.

The leader quickly went to the cave wall to open the entrance and saw that the cave was empty.

Nothing is gone.

"Go out and look for them all. You must find them. I don't believe they can transport so many things quietly away."

Even transporting things away requires a lot of manpower, material resources and time.

These people searched outside for a long time and found no clues.

In fact, there was not even a sign of a wheel, not even a trace of multiple people trampling on it, so they didn't know where to look no matter how hard they looked.

The leader couldn't believe that these things disappeared out of thin air, but nothing could be found.

The leader asked people to continue looking for clues here, and he quickly ran to report to his superiors.

If these things cannot be found, they will all die, and there is no clue at all.

Qin Minghao and the others went back to 㹐li directly, and Xie Yun fell asleep in the car back to 㹐li.

Xie Yun was so sleepy that she no longer felt any turbulence and slept soundly.

Qin Minghao was heartbroken when he saw Xie Yun like this, and Xie Yun didn't wake up until he arrived in the room.

After getting off the car and returning to the room, Xie Yun went back to the room to rest. In fact, she entered the space.

I soaked in a hot spring to relieve my fatigue and ate a stocked ice cream. I immediately felt comfortable all over.

When I got out of the room, I took out a novel and started reading it.

Qin Minghao didn't know what he was doing. He came back to cook for Xie Yun in the evening.

"Daughter-in-law, it's time for dinner. I made you your favorite spicy shrimp. See how I made it."

"Come here." Xie Yun put away the novel and washed her hands. When she sat at the table, Qin Minghao had already prepared the dishes and chopsticks.

"Come and eat quickly, wife"

Xie Yun picked up a prawn and ate it. Yes, it tasted very good. It was not in vain that she had been taught for so long. This skill was getting better and better.

After finishing the prawns, Xie Yun gave Qin Minghao a thumbs up.

"Great, delicious and delicious."

"It tastes delicious, please eat more."

"You eat too, don't just watch me eat."

After the two of them finished eating, Qin Minghao went to clear away the dishes. Xie Yuntian ate a little too much, so he went for a walk in the yard.

After Qin Minghao finished cleaning up, he also came out to accompany Xie Yun for a walk. The two walked for about half an hour before entering the house.

After returning to the house, the two of them lay on the bed. Qin Minghao held Xie Yun in his arms and kissed Xie Yun's forehead.

"Thank you, wife. Without you, many people would have been sacrificed this time."

"You don't have to be so polite to me. I'm very happy that I can help you."

"Daughter-in-law, you don't know what you got back, and I can't tell you. All I can say is thank you."

Okay, let's not talk about this anymore. When can I get rid of this?"

"I'll make arrangements tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Then we'll go home together."

"You, I miss my son and them all. We are not at home this time, and I don't know if my son is making trouble or not."

The two fell asleep after chatting for a while. Qin Minghao made breakfast the next morning. Xie Yun went out for a walk after eating. Qin Minghao also wanted to follow, but he still had work to do.

Xie Yun went to the supply and marketing department herself to see if there was anything she didn't have at home. She bought some and took them back.

There were still a lot of people in the supply and marketing store, so Xie Yun went from counter to counter to see what was there.

Finally, I bought some dried kelp and dried kelp, and some dried prawns and went back.

When she walked to the door, she saw the man sitting opposite her on the train. The man also saw Xie Yun.

Seeing Xie Yun carrying something out, the man's eyes lit up.

Finally I saw her again. I always thought of her after seeing her on the train last time.

The way she looked and every move she made, I knew she was married and I should stop thinking about it.

But he couldn't help but miss her. He was really happy to see her on the first day, but he only dared to look at her and didn't dare to disturb her.

Xie Yun went home after shopping. She took too many things and was exhausted from shopping.

The man had been watching Xie Yun's back disappear, and then a boy came next to him. He looked at Fang Tan where the man was looking, but saw nothing.

"Third uncle, what are you looking at?"

"I didn't see anything. Have you finished delivering the things?"

"Sold out"

"Is there anything else you want to buy?"

"I have to buy some salt. I don't have enough salt at home."

"Go in"

The man went in and bought some more sweets and pastries before going back with the boy.

Xie Yun returned home and arranged her things. After seeing that it was still early, she went back to the house to read novels.

Fortunately, she kept a few novels in the space of her previous life to relieve her boredom. Otherwise, she really wouldn't know how to kill time here.