Chapter 147 It goes by so fast

"Daughter-in-law, I'm back"

"I thought you wouldn't come back years ago."

"Then why don't you come back? I told you I will come back."

"I'll boil water for you, you wash up first."

"No, wife, let me hug you first while my mother boils water."

After saying that, Qin Minghao hugged his wife and kissed her several times. She was still so soft and fragrant.

"I don't have a daughter-in-law. Do you miss me at home?"

"Yes, I have always missed you."

She didn't dare to say she didn't miss him now, even if she was joking.

One time I joked that I missed him, but I didn't expect that I didn't get out of bed the next day.

Now she is well-behaved and says it after thinking about it. If she is too shy to say it, she will be the one tired in the end.

"Daughter-in-law, no one will bully you when I am away, right?"

"How could someone bully me? I'm not someone to be trifled with. Besides, you've been teaching me for so long. I'm also very good at defeating you."

As she spoke, Xie Yun gestured with her little fist a few times. Qin Minghao smiled when he saw his wife like that. She was so cute.

After holding his wife and kissing her for a while, he heard Qin's mother calling him to take a shower.

Qin Minghao did not let go of his wife in the evening, and Xie Yun got up late the next day.

But everyone in the family is used to it, after all, it's not the first time I've gotten up late.

This New Year was very happy. The seven children and Xie Yun all received red envelopes.

After the four little guys received the red envelopes, they went to put their own red envelopes in the cabinet and locked them.

This is their private money, and they will keep it to buy popsicles for their sister in the future.

The three little ones also collected the red envelopes and put them in the piggy bank Xie Yun made for them. All their New Year's money was in it.

Xie Yun also put away all her red envelopes, and now she had nothing to do with the money.

Besides, she already had money. Qin Minghao sold a lot of it to the black shop and a lot to the canteen.

When she had more money now, she thought that when she could buy a courtyard house, she would buy more units.

She plans to have seven children each, so she can still have a lot of money left over.

However, you still have to earn the money you should earn. In the future, this little money will no longer be enough.

She didn't plan to touch those old objects, gold, silver and jewelry.

In the future, these will be reserved for the children, and she will also keep some of her favorites in the space.

We saw that woman again in this art troupe performance, but Xie Yun and the others didn't remember her.

But people remember Xie Yun and the others, and they still want to find someone better than Qin Minghao to compare with Qin Minghao.

She did find a pretty good one, and planned to look for someone with a sense of superiority this time.

Unexpectedly, after not performing for several years, I saw that Qin Minghao's family had given birth to triplets again.

How can this compare? Can't she compare? After seeing their family, he left in despair.