Chapter 110 Party again

"Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Li Li," Liang Jun's wife said to Xie Yun with a smile.

Not to mention Liang Jun is still a good picker, Li Li is cute, with big round eyes and two dimples when she smiles.

"Hello Li Li, my name is Xie Yun. You are so cute. I like you so much." Xie Yun likes people who look cute like this.

It gives people a soft and cute feeling, and her eyes curve into crescents when she smiles.

"Sister-in-law, you are also very beautiful. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

At this time, Sister-in-law Yuan said, "Stop chatting here. It's not too cold. Come inside quickly."

After saying that, he pulled the two of them in, and the three of them started chatting when they got inside.

Xiao Xuanxuan still cuddled up to Xie Yun's side, and Xie Yun continued to pick up melon seeds for her to eat, feeding them one by one, which looked particularly harmonious.

Seeing this, Sister-in-law Yuan said to Xie Yun: "Sister-in-law, why don't you also have a daughter? Look at how nice the daughter is."

"I want to wait until the children are older. I also like my daughter."

"If you want to give birth, you should give birth now. It's easier to take care of her when you are young."

"I always feel that if we were alive today, Mantou and the others would still be young."

"You're not little anymore. Now that you have given birth to Steamed Bun, they will take care of the little one."

Xie Yun thought for a while that she would just have one. To be honest, she quite liked her daughter.

While a few people were talking, they heard another sound outside. When they came out, they saw that it was Wang Shengqi who was here.

When several people saw Wang Shengqi coming by himself, Brother Yuan asked, "Why didn't you bring your partner?"

"Wait until she gets married before bringing her here. Isn't she not married yet?"

Wang Shengyi said this with a smile on his eyes and brows. It seemed that he was really happy.

Fortunately, the girl he likes is not married, otherwise he would have regrets for the rest of his life.

Everyone returned to the room to chat. Sister-in-law Yuan went to cook, but Xie Yun and Li Li were kicked out when they wanted to help.

Xiao Xuanxuan is Xie Yun's little tail. She follows Xie Yun wherever she goes.

Li Li and Xie Yun also talked about children because Li Li was pregnant.

Xie Yun gave Li Li a pregnancy lesson. Li Li listened carefully and even asked some questions about what happened after the child was born.

The two left each other's addresses again and agreed to write letters to contact each other later.

During the meal, Xie Yun still took care of Xiao Xuanxuan, and Qin Minghao took care of Xie Yun.

One day there was another couple. Liang Jun took care of Li Li. Liang Jun also learned how to take care of pregnant women from several fathers.

The man also drank some wine, and after they dispersed, everyone went home.

After returning home, Xie Yun said she wanted to prepare for pregnancy and give birth to a daughter.

Qin Minghao was overjoyed when he heard this. He was gearing up to show off his skills, but his wife said he was too drunk and his battery ran out.

"Daughter-in-law, I just drank a little, why can't it work?"