Chapter 60 The house is occupied

"I'll go in and have a look"

"Let's go in together"

The two of them went in together, entered the courtyard, and looked at the house that had been changed beyond recognition.

Xie Yun's heart became more and more angry. She took out the house deed and handed it to Qin Zahao, "See if it belongs to this house."

Qin Zahao took it and walked away [looking at the door, "This is the house"]

"That's right. I remember this is here, and I didn't rent it out. Isn't this encroachment? Let's report it to the police."

"Okay, let's go now." After saying that, the two of them went out and got in the car and went to the nearest police station.

At this time, a woman in her twenties came out of the house. She looked at the two of them getting into the car and said, "Mom, why did a car come over here?"

"What kind of car is it?"

"jeep"

"We have a jeep coming here? Are we going the wrong way?"

"I don't know if I went the wrong way, but I got in the car in front of my house and left."

"If you get on the bus in front of our house, you are going the wrong way. Go and wash your clothes quickly. Don't think about being lazy."

When the young woman heard this, she secretly let out a sigh and hurriedly went to wash her clothes.

Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun and was very angry. He quickly patted her hand, "Daughter-in-law, don't be angry. People like this will be taught by the law how to behave."

"I feel sorry for the house. They have ruined a good house."

"Daughter-in-law, don't be angry. Leave it to me. I promise to get it done for you. If you are so angry, I will feel bad for you."

At this time, they had also found the nearest police station. When the two of them entered, they saw a man coming out. Qin Hao was stunned when he saw him. Isn't this Mr. Qin's grandson? Why is he here?

Qin Hao didn't recognize him and went in. When the man saw them entering, he hurried back to the director's office and told the police station director: "Old Chen, I see that Mr. Qin's grandson has come to your police station. You should go out and take a look."

"I'll go take a look right now"

Xie Yun and the others went in to look at the offices of several police officers. A small police officer came in to greet them and said, "Do you two comrades have anything to do with you?"

"We haven't lived in our house for the past two days. We came back one day to see that someone was living in it, so we came to report the crime." Qin Zahao said.

At this time, the director also came over and heard clearly what they said. This was illegal appropriation of other people's property.

The director said: "Do you have any evidence?"

"Yes, this is our house deed."

Qin Zahao handed the house deed to the director. The director took it and looked at it. The owner's name on it was written Xie Yun.

"Who is Xie Yun?"

"I am Xie Yun"

"You guys wait a moment, I'm going to check the files." After saying that, the director went to check the files.

After a while, he came back and said: "I checked the files and the registered person is Comrade Xie Yun."

"Comrade, let's go take a look with you," the director said.