Chapter 150 Pengcheng again

After all, although there are many people doing business now, there are still very few stores with such a complete range of goods and as many styles as this store.

There are clothes for both men and women, and there are also many electronic products. There is no bargaining on the prices here, but there are no tickets.

The price is a bit more expensive than the ones in department stores, but the style and quality look better than those in department stores.

If you get a membership card, you can get a discount, but no one knows what a membership card is.

Some people are not short of money and have a lot of things in the photo, so they just apply for a membership card. In this way, it is more appropriate.

When Mother Qin and the others came, there were already some people in the store.

Friends who came to visit Mother Qin still thought that if they came to take a look and buy one, it would be a favor to Mother Qin.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I came in, I saw that everything was good and I wanted to buy everything. By the end of the day, everyone was carrying several bags in their hands.

At this moment, I was still a little overwhelmed, so several people applied for membership cards.

Some people just look at it and can't get out of it after entering.

Everyone wanted to buy whatever they saw, and several stores were very busy that day.

There are fewer men shopping, and most of them are women, but there is no shortage of men's clothing for sale.

I saw a lot of good men's clothing and bought it for my family.

Qin Minghao picked Xie Yun up when she got off work in the evening, took her to the store with him on his bicycle.

When they arrived at the store, they saw the clerk cleaning the room. Shen Bin and Tie Ping reported today's business situation to Xie Yun.

He gave the money to Xie Yun. Xie Yun counted the money and put it in her bag.

After checking the inventory again, I felt that there was still enough to sell for a while, so I said hello to Shen Bin and Cheping, and the two of them went home.

"Don't my wife save it in the bank?"

"Not yet, wait until the goods are finished next time."

"If my wife accuses me of not being at home, let them deposit money in the bank with you, otherwise I won't worry."

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want."

When they arrived at home, they saw Mother Qin and Grandma Qin both at home.

Xiaoyun is back, sit down and have a rest." Grandma Qin said when she saw Xie Yun coming back.

"Mom, grandma"

Xie Yun sat down obediently, and Qin Minghao also sat next to his wife.

Qin's mother also smiled and said, "I walked into the store today and saw a lot of people."

"I took a look at it at noon, and there were quite a lot of people there. I guess it's only fresh for the first few days, and it will stabilize after a while."

Xie Yun knew that there couldn't be so many people every day.

Grandma Qin said with a smile: "It's okay. Anyway, whether you can make money from your own house or not, it's all about practicing."

"Well, I'm thinking about it too, just earn less."

What Xie Yun didn't say was that today's net income was more than a thousand, which was almost as much as their family's salary.