Chapter 46 Discovery

Qin Minghao saw Liu Xuemei and the others looking at him. He nodded to them and turned to eat. While eating, he looked at Xie Yun. He picked up the vegetables that Xie Yun didn't want to eat and ate them himself. Xie Yun liked it. Pass the food to Xie Yun.

When Xie Yun couldn't eat anymore, Qin Minghao ate his own and Xie Yun's leftovers. The two of them thought it was nothing. Xie Yun had a small appetite, and it was always Xie Yun who finished the meal and Qin Minghao made the buns. The two of them were used to it, but others were not used to it.

People in the cafeteria have been peeking at Qin Minghao and Xie Yun since they came in, and their jaws almost dropped when they saw the way they got along.

In the eyes of outsiders, Qin Minghao is cold and ruthless, with a cold face every day. In the eyes of women, he is just a pimple, has no understanding of amorous feelings, and has a sharp tongue. He never saves face for women.

Now look, where are the bumps on the elm wood? Look at the care taken by his wife. There was a single woman who was interested in Qin Minghao, and her eyes turned red with jealousy.

After Qin Minghao and Xie Yun finished eating, Qin Minghao took the lunch boxes and cleaned them. After cleaning, he and Xie Yun went out together. Qin Minghao led Xie Yun around the factory and introduced Xie Yun Distribution in the factory.

The two of them walked around just as they were going to work. As soon as Xie Yun arrived in the office, she saw several people looking at her.

"Aunt Liu, why do you all look at me like this? My face is dirty?"

Xie Yun wiped her face with her hands and saw that there was nothing on her hands.

"Comrade Xie Yun, is Director Qin your husband?"

"Ah, yes"

"We just found out now that I was still thinking of introducing you to my aunt's nephew."

Xie Yun...

"Aunt Liu, I see that our factory cafeteria only serves coarse grain rice, and there is no meat or vegetables."

"I'd better call you Xiao Xie. It's not fun to call you Comrade Xie Yun all the time."

, Aunt Liu, just call me Xiao Xie"

"Xiao Xie, it's not that we don't give food to others, it's that we can't buy it now. Every time we go out to buy food, it makes us worried to death." Liu Xuemei became worried when she said this.

"It's not that bad. There was a famine in the past, and it's still hard to buy food." Chen Wenxiu felt worried when he said this.

"Oh, such a weird thing." Xie Yun thought that when she bought food then, she would definitely take on this task so that she could take out what she had in her space.

In the afternoon, they chatted until it was time to get off work. Xie Yun finished packing her things and said goodbye to Aunt Liu and the others.

When I got to the stairs, I saw Qin Minghao coming out, so I rode with Qin Minghao to their home.

When people along the way saw Qin Minghao and Xie Yun riding their bikes, they all looked at them.

On the way to Yi's house, the two of them were talking about what to cook for the night. It was almost dark when they got home, so they worked separately, one lighting the fire and the other cooking, and it was already dark by the time they were done.

After the two of them finished eating, Xie Yun went to the room, while Qin Minghao washed the dishes and tidied up as usual.

The two took a shower and went to bed again. The day passed quite quickly.