Chapter 26 Qin Minghao is here

The groom came into the house and was happy to see so many people there. His eyes lit up when he saw Xie Yun, but his eyes didn't straighten like the first few times when he saw Xie Yun.

The groom came to Wang Hong and said, "You are so innocent and beautiful."

Although Wang Dazhu still likes Xie Yun, his mother is right. Although Wang Hong is not as good-looking as Xie Yun or as rich as Xie Yun, she is not bad.

Wang Hong glanced at Wang Dazhu shyly. Wang Dazhu picked up Wang Hong and walked out of the house.

After Xie Yun went back, she was still thinking that weddings are so simple now. In her previous life, no one would have had a lively wedding with a big feast.

In this era, you may have finished swinging your front foot, and then your back foot will come to investigate you.

After attending the wedding, Xie Yun started going to the mountains again. When she got home in the afternoon, she knitted a sweater for Qin Minghao. I learned how to knit sweaters online in my previous life. At that time, there was a knitting trend in their school.

Now she is using it. After knitting Qin Minghao's crotch, she knits her own crotch.

After Qin Minghao completed the formalities, he directly became the director of the city's steel factory.

This was done openly, but secretly he was transferred to the special department. After all the procedures were completed, Qin Minghao packed up his things, bought a train ticket and went to see Xie Yun.

That day, Xie Yun was weeding the vegetable field when she heard a knock on the door. Xie Yun shouted, "Who is it?"

"Yunyun is me

When Xie Yun heard Qin Minghao's voice, she quickly washed her hands and opened the door. Look, Qin Minghao is wearing a white shirt, black trousers, and black leather shoes, with a luggage bag next to him.

Xie Yun asked happily: "Why are you here? Is your injury healed? Come in quickly. Have you eaten?"

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and smiled and said: "The injury is healed."

After saying that, she carried her bag and entered the house. Xie Yun quickly poured him a glass of water and said, "Drink a glass of water. Sit down and rest. I'll get you a bowl of noodles."

Qin Minghao was not polite either. Why should he be polite to his wife? He picked up the water glass and drank a glass of water, then followed his wife to light a fire for her. After finally seeing each other, I was reluctant to separate.

Qin Minghao never thought that he would be so clingy. If he had seen any man like this before, Qin Minghao would definitely say that he was worthless. Now Qin Minghao will say that if you want to be successful in front of your wife, then you will have no wife.

Xie Yun made Qin Minghao a bowl of stewed noodles with tomatoes and eggs, and watched Qin Minghao eat the noodles. Now he likes everything about Qin Minghao.

After Qin Minghao finished eating the noodles, he went to wash the dishes and pots. After cleaning everything, he took Xie Yun's hand and entered the main room. Xie Yun didn't pull out her hand, she also missed Qin Minghao.

After sitting down in the main room, Qin Minghao began to take out things, which he bought at the Jingshi Department Store and Qiaohui Store. He bought a braji, a shirt, a pair of black leather shoes and a pair of Yellow sandals with a little heel.

When he saw it at that time, he felt that Xie Yun would look good in it, and he also bought a lot of seafood for Xie Yun. He saw that Xie Yun liked to make soup. I also bought cream and silk scarf, as well as malted milk and gram.

Xie Yun was a little speechless after seeing so many things. She had said several times that she should not buy more when she had enough to wear, but he just didn't listen.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said, "Try it on and see if the size fits."

Xie Yun took her clothes and went into the house to change, put on her braji and sandals, opened the door and walked out.

Qin Minghao's eyes shone when he looked at Xie Yun, his wife was so embarrassed.

"Yunyun, you look so beautiful in this outfit. Let's go take a photo tomorrow. Just wear this outfit."

Xie Yun smiled and said

She and Qin Minghao have never taken a photo together. Zheng Min can still go on a date with Qin Minghao.

Qin Minghao took Xie Yun's hand and said awkwardly, "Yunyun, let's discuss something."

Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao and wanted to laugh again, so she asked Yu: "What's the matter? Tell me"

Qin Minghao lowered his head and said: "I changed my job because of my injury. I am the director of a steel factory in the city. I will have to go to work in a while. I think, I think,"

"What are you thinking about?"

"I want us to get engaged first. My mother said that if you are interested, she will ask for leave." Qin Minghao was very nervous because he was afraid that Xie Yun would not agree.

"I know you are still young and not old enough. Do you think we can get engaged first before getting married?" After saying this, he looked at Xie Yun cautiously.

When Xie Yun heard that this was a bit too early, "Don't you think it's a bit early?"

"It's late, you're already 17." After saying that, he looked at Xie Yun aggrievedly, "I just want a status."

Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao and thought for a while. She did like Qin Minghao and did not resent his touch. If she wanted to find someone to marry here, Qin Minghao would be a good choice.

"Okay, let's get engaged."

When Qin Minghao heard Xie Yun agreed, he happily picked up Xie Yun and spun around in circles.

"Yunyun, you agreed, that's too stupid."

Xie Yun quickly patted him and said, "Stop turning around. Let me down quickly. Be careful of your injuries."

Qin Minghao obediently let Xie Yun down, but still held her tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Daughter-in-law, if you agree, I will be happy and I will treat you right."

Xie Yun didn't resist, just let him hug her and smiled happily.

The two hugged each other for a while, and then Xie Yun collected all the things and put them in the cabinet.

He went out to pull weeds again, and Qin Minghao followed him. Xie Yun didn't let him go into the ground. The leather shoes Qin Minghao wore were buried in the ground.

When Qin Minghao saw it, he quickly went back to the house to change clothes. He put all the changes and brought them together.

After changing, I started looking for work. I did all the work at home and asked Xie Yun to rest under the eaves.

Xie Yun felt happy watching Qin Minghao working. Men in this era have a certain sense of masculinity. They all think that women are inside and men are outside. After doing the outside work, they come home and act like an uncle.

He didn't want to think about whether the woman didn't go to work or work. When she got home, she still had to wash clothes, cook and take care of the children. Xie Yun wouldn't find such a person, and she didn't want to be a mother.

Xie Yun watched for a while and then went to the kitchen to cook. Qin Minghao's injury still had to be patched up.

I also took some ginseng slices and made chicken soup, fried some green beans, mixed some vegetables, added some pickles, and steamed the steamed buns of Erhe Noodles.

When they were all done, they asked Qin Minghao to come over for dinner. Qin Minghao had finished all his work. After washing their hands, they went to the table to eat. The two of them cleaned up after dinner, and Qin Minghao went back to the guest house to stay. She made an appointment with Qin Minghao to pick her up tomorrow morning