Chapter 124 Confinement period

Since the four little guys had younger siblings, they began to visit them every day.

After the child has grown for a few days, it is no longer rosy, but has become a bit darker.

The four little guys saw that their younger brothers and sisters had become more beautiful. They looked at Xie Yun in surprise and asked: "Mom, mother, younger brothers and sisters have become more beautiful."

"Mom, mother, brothers and sisters are no longer ugly."

"Mom, what is shaomai?"

"Shaomai is a kind of food"

"Can my brother eat it?"

"Then your name is Tangyuan. Tangyuan is also a kind of food. Do you think you can eat it?"

"You can't eat glutinous rice balls, you can't eat glutinous rice balls."

"So glutinous rice balls and siomai are both named after you, so they cannot be eaten, but those made with noodles can be eaten."

"ah"

Tangyuan touched his head and didn't understand, but he knew that his brother's Shaomai was not edible, but it was not his brother's Shaomai that he could eat.

A few days later, Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin were also going back.

Qin Minghao bought the tickets for the two old people to get on the bus, and the guards followed behind carrying the things Xie Yun brought. Grandma Qin didn't want to leave when she saw these great-grandchildren.

They all blame the old man, otherwise it would be too much trouble to spend time with the children every day.

After everyone left, Xie Yun and the others started to get busy.

Also, the four little guys are a bit older, so no one needs to watch them.

Just play in the house, don't fight, and sometimes help look after the younger children.

Qin Minghao goes to work every day, and when he returns home, he is fully responsible.

Especially the daughter, as long as he is here, she doesn't need help from others

Aunt Wang and Aunt Liu are the same as before. Although there are three more children, the four little ones can play by themselves without having to watch them specially.

There is no need for them at night, Qin Minghao can handle it by himself.

The three little ones were also very well-behaved and did not cause trouble. They only ate and slept.

He doesn't cry even after peeing, but just grunts. As long as he hears the grunting, he just needs to change the diaper.

Xie Yun wonders if all the babies nowadays are so awkward?

That day Qin Minghao came back and told Xie Yun: "Daughter-in-law, we want these children, or do you plan to have them again in the future?"

"I don't plan to give birth"

"Daughter-in-law, if you don't plan to give birth, I will go to the hospital to perform a sterilization."

"Ah! Are you going to have a vasectomy?"

"Well, this way you won't get pregnant in the future."

"Don't you have equipment?"

"The equipment is uncomfortable to wear. If I have a sterilization, my wife, you will not be able to have any more children in the future."

"Daughter-in-law, do you really want to stop me?"

"No, I've already had enough. If I want more, I'll have to give birth to more."