Chapter 125 Taking care of a baby

Now Xie Yun goes to work every day and starts taking care of her baby when she gets home.

Having more children makes me very busy, busy answering a hundred thousand whys for the four little guys.

"Mom, my little brother is drooling. Why is he drooling?"

"Mom, mom, brothers and sisters, why can't you talk yet?"

"Mom, mom, little sister, why can't we eat meat?"

"Mom, mom, brothers and sisters are disobedient. They wet the bed."

If Qin Minghao is at home, Qin Minghao will answer these questions.

If he wasn't at home, Xie Yun would answer. Sometimes Xie Yun couldn't answer.

Tangyuan said: "Mom, mother, brothers and sisters, why don't we look the same?"

Steamed Bun said: "Stupid, why are you asking mom? It's because we are brothers."

Tangyuan said: "It's like we look different from mom and dad because they are mom and dad?"

Steamed Bun said: "I'm sorry, my grandparents are different from us because they are grandparents."

Tangyuan said: "So the elder brothers all have the same appearance, the mother and father have the same appearance, and the younger brothers and sisters have the same appearance."

Steamed Bun nodded and said: "Yes"

Tang Yuan thought for a moment and said, "But my parents look different? My father is ugly, but my mother is good-looking."

Steamed Bun also thought about it and nodded and said, "You are right, then let's ask dad."

So the two of them went to find Qin Minghao and came to Qin Minghao.

Tangyuan: "Dad, why do you and mom look different?"

Steamed Bun "Why are you so ugly and your mother so good-looking?"

Qin Minghao...

Are you here to ask questions? It's still heartbreaking.

Can I not answer this question?"

"Ah? Can you still not answer?" The two little guys were a little confused.

"I can't help but answer."

"Oh, okay then."

"Dad is going to cook. You go inside and play."

"good"

Qin Minghao breathed a sigh of relief after watching the two little guys leave.

The four little guys have too many problems these days, and he feels that his brain cells are not enough.

If you don't want to think about it, let's make it for your wife first. She wants to eat braised pork ribs.

He went specifically to buy pork ribs today and bought some more.

Everyone who bought meat looked at him strangely, because he was well-dressed and bought a bunch of bones.

After the braised pork ribs were cooked, Xie Yun and the children ate them very deliciously.

The four little guys were holding the bones in their hands, chewing on them and filling their mouths with oil.

After eating some, Xie Yun stopped letting the little ones eat. Although the little ones wanted to eat, they still obeyed and refused to eat.

Xie Yun was afraid that they would eat too much meat and accumulate food, so after dinner Xie Yun went to hang out with them.

After Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin returned home, Grandma Qin went to rest.