Chapter 137 New Year's Money

The rest is easy to say, but there is no decoration. When eating in the space, there is a seafood container specially made by Xie Yun for eating seafood.

It doesn't exist here, and Xie Yun can't take it out from the space.

Xie Yun looked around and finally found two iron basins.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao made two portions in the iron basin, one spicy and one non-spicy.

After it was done, the iron basin was brought up and two large basins were made.

During lunch, Qin Minghao brought two large iron basins and the family sat in a circle around the table.

This is a large table specially made by Father Qin and Grandpa Qin, because there are too many people in the family to sit at one table.

This big table is just right for people to sit down. They sit like an adult and a child.

In this way, every child can be taken care of. When the children saw the two big basins coming up, they looked at them curiously.

The key is that the pots are big. They are so short that even if you want to look inside, you can only see the sharp tips coming out.

It looked like there was something they didn't recognize inside, not even the four little guys, because they had eaten it without shells before, and when Xie Yun gave it to them, it was all prepared seafood.

This time I was curious when I saw all kinds of shells, so I kept stretching my head to take a look.

I was in time today at noon. Father Qin and Grandpa Qin were both back.

The first thing everyone did was to make the food non-spicy and take out the meat for the children to eat.

Several adults laughed when they saw what everyone did, and several children were very happy to eat delicious food.

They sat there obediently and waited for the adults to chop the meat for them to eat. The adults were also unequivocal and fed the children with both hands. Their little mouths were bulging. They were all full after a while

After eating, I wiped the child's mouth and hands, and then let the child go aside to play.

Qin Minghao asked the four little ones to look at the three little ones before the adults started eating.

If the adults want to eat spicy food, Grandma Qin and the children will eat the non-spicy food.

Qin's mother ate some spicy food and found it too spicy, so she started eating less spicy food.

Xie Yun, Qin Minghao and Qin's father, Grandpa Qin, were still very powerful in fighting. They ate everything in one go and left nothing at all.

After finishing the meal, Xie Yun poured another cup of hawthorn juice for everyone. Everyone thought this was really delicious.

They have eaten seafood before, but they have never done this before.

Qin's father thought that if there were still some for sale, he should buy some more to eat.

"Minghao, if you don't have anything, go take a look again and ask your mother to get you money. If you still have some, buy some more."

Xie Yun quickly said: "If Mom gives me the money, we will go and have a look tomorrow. If there are any, we will buy them back and cook them for the New Year's Eve dinner tomorrow night."

Qin's father didn't fight for money. He just gave his daughter-in-law a bigger red envelope during the Chinese New Year.

On the morning of New Year's Eve, Qin Minghao and Xie Yun went out again, walked around and found an empty alley, and took out the things they had prepared in the space.