Chapter 17 Heartbeat

Xie Yun turned around and asked Yu, "Do you want to see it?"

Qin Minghao replied "Look" and realized that it was too impolite for him to stare directly at the little girl. His face gradually turned red, but thanks to his dark complexion, it was difficult to tell.

Just as Xie Yun was about to change her clothes, she heard a knock on the door. Xie Yun called out to her, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Aunt Yang." When Xie Yun heard that it was Aunt Yang, she went to open the door. When Aunt Yang opened the courtyard door and saw Xie Yun, her eyes widened. "Be a good boy, thank you girl, you are so beautiful. No wonder so many people want to marry you." Aunt Yang said directly.

Xie Yun felt a little annoyed at being praised and said, "Aunt Yang, come in quickly. What's the matter with you coming here at this time?"

Usually everyone is at work at this time, so if Aunt Yang comes to see her when she is not at work, something must be wrong.

Aunt Yang entered the yard but did not enter the house. She stood in the yard and said to Xie Yun, "Oh, this is not Wang Laowu's family. She wants me to ask you. Her Dazhu works at the grain station in the town, so she wants to find someone." I'm a beautiful and educated daughter-in-law. Let's see if you have that intention. If so, you two should have a look."

Xie Yun quickly said, "Aunt Yang, I'm still young, so I won't think about it now."

As soon as Aunt Yang heard this, she knew that she was not interested in her and said, "Okay, I'll go back to you, but it's time to find someone at your age. First, we'll get married at 18 next year."

"Auntie, don't worry. If there is a suitable person, I will tell you and ask you to check it for me." Xie Yun said quickly.

After finally sending Aunt Yang away, Xie Yun was dumbfounded. She was only 17 years old, and now she was facing pressure to get married.

It was even more embarrassing to see Qin Minghao when he entered the main room. He must have heard it in the main room, and it was too embarrassing.

Qin Minghao's heart started beating fast when he saw Xie Yun changing clothes. Before he could understand what was going on, Aunt Yang came. When he heard what Aunt Yang said, Qin Minghao became nervous until Aunt Yang After leaving, Qin Minghao felt relieved. Qin Minghao didn't know what was going on with Yu. It was the first time in his 25th year that he felt like this.

Xie Yun quickly went into the house and changed out of her clothes. When she came out, she went to the warehouse to get pine nuts, hazelnuts, dried mushrooms, bacon, dried rabbit and dried chicken. She took 2 portions of each and put them in a bag for Qin Ming. Hao.

"Bring this portion to the old leader for me. This portion is for you. You can take it back and eat it slowly."

Qin Minghao had no ink marks on anything he was holding, and now he wanted to go back and think about what happened to him.

Xie Yun sent Qin Minghao to the intersection, and Qin Minghao asked her to go back. After reading this, Xie Yun stopped going up the mountain in the afternoon. She hadn't read a novel in a long time, so she went back to read a novel.

Over there, Qin Minghao returned to the army and wondered what happened to him today. His heart beat faster when he saw Xie Yun now, and he even blushed today. She felt uncomfortable when someone introduced someone to her, and she was relieved when she didn't agree.

How could it be like those soldiers said she liked her? Could it be that he had fallen in love with Xie Yun? When he saw Bragui, he thought of how Xie Yun would look when he put it on. As soon as he left her, he felt a little depressed. He fell in love with Xie Yun.

After she figured out what she was thinking, she began to worry again. He was 25 years old and was much older than Xie Yun. She wouldn't mind it, and he didn't look good. No matter how you looked at him, there was no hope for him. . When he thought that Xie Yun would marry another man and have children, he felt particularly uncomfortable and felt like he was going crazy.

No, it's not easy for him to find a girl he likes, and he must marry her back. I'm thinking about going on vacation next week to express my love to Xie Yun and try to get it done once.

Xie Yun here is thinking about going to the women's check-in point [scrap collection station] someday. Now she still goes to hot springs every day for skin care, and her skin is always tender and tender without getting tanned.

The same cannot be said for female educated youths, whose skin has long since worn out due to exposure to wind and sun. Wang Qing even came to ask her what she was applying on? Xie Yun only said to apply ice cream.

That day, Xie Yun was walking home from crowing pigweed and met a man on the road. The man was wearing a Chinese tunic suit and had a pen in his jacket pocket. His eyes widened when he saw Xie Yun. Keeping staring at Xie Yun, Xie Yun frowned. Who was this person? Why had she never seen him before? He didn't look like a person. When Xie Yun walked over, the man was still staring at her back.

Xie Yun didn't know that this man was the Dazhu of Mr. Wang's family. When Aunt Yang came to ask her last time, she didn't know what the Dazhu looked like at all. She had only heard about it, and she just didn't want to know him. I refuse until I see it.

When Dazhu came home, Mrs. Wang's wife quickly greeted him, and Dazhu told his mother what he saw today and asked his mother if she knew him. Wang's wife knew as soon as she heard that he was talking about Xie Yun, so she told Dazhu, "You said that girl is an educated youth. She bought a house at the end of the village and lived in it. Her name is Xie Yun."

When Dazhu heard what his mother said, not only was he beautiful, he had his own house, he was also an educated youth, and all educated youths had their own money. "Mom, I've fallen in love with her. Find someone to make peace with me."

When Mr. Wang's wife heard about it, she said, "That girl doesn't want to find a partner. She didn't agree to many attempts."

Dazhu said: "Can my conditions be the same as theirs? I have a formal job. Your son's appearance is not bad either. Go and ask me."

Mrs. Wang's wife didn't tell him that she had already asked him, thinking that since her son was interested in him, she would ask again and talk to Xie Yuntuo then.

On the next day, Xie Yun finished cutting pigweed and went home for lunch. She changed her clothes and planned to go to town to collect the two-month subsidy. When she arrived in the town, she saw that everyone in the town was in a hurry, so she didn't go shopping much. She received the subsidy and bought some household expenses. She spent the expired tickets and hurried back. When she returned, Li Laoyuan saw a Seeing that man in the village, Xie Yun changed her way and left.

Unexpectedly, this road passed by the scrap collection station. Xie Yun thought that she would go in and take a look since she was already at the door. Seeing an aunt knitting a sweater at the door, Xie Yun went over and gave the aunt a few pieces of water candies and said, "Auntie, I want to find some old newspapers to paste on the wall, and then find some classes to read."

The aunt pinched the candy in her hand and said, "Go in, don't take the candy when you shouldn't."

"Hey, I understand, ma'am." After saying that, Xie Yun went in.

There are many books and newspapers piled up in the warehouse inside, and some of them must have just been brought in and are not yet classified. Xie Yun first went to the pile of books and started picking. She didn't know much about these.

When she saw the thread-bound books, she put them away. She picked a few more classes and took some old newspapers. Glancing at the door, the aunt was still knitting and didn't look inside. She quickly walked to the furniture, looked at this and weighed that one, and tried to keep it in the space if it was wrong. She also paid attention to the door at the same time, in case the aunt came in. Just like that, I collected some things and took two small jars back to use for pickling vegetables.

After taking these things and going out, the aunt took a look and saw that the old newspaper and the newspaper weighed 10 cents and 2 cents together. She paid 6 cents for the two jars. Xie Yun paid the money and put it in the basket and went home.