Chapter 136 Seafood Big Guy

When they arrived at Lao Yuan's house, Sister-in-law Yuan saw Xie Yun and quickly took her hand into the house.

"Why didn't you bring your children? I haven't seen your children yet."

"There are too many children, and it's not easy to take care of them. The three little ones are still too young, so I kept them at home."

"Be sure to bring them when you come back next time. I will prepare delicious food for them then."

"Okay, I'll bring it over when I come back next time. Then you can do more. Who wants more children?"

After saying this, Xie Yun felt happy. She also felt that she was so capable, and she didn't know where the genes for her multiple births came from.

Neither her father nor her mother has this gene. Could it be that it was mutated when she traveled through time? If you don't understand it, I won't do it.

Anyway, it was over, and she thought it was good. Otherwise, the pregnancy would have been too painful, so it would have been better if it had been solved twice.

"Sister-in-law, I remember that Wang Shengyi got married not long after we met. Is he married now?"

"Yes, she's a girl. We all went to see her. She's quite cute."

"He has finally come to the end of his hardships."

"That's right. If it hadn't been for what happened to Wang Chunchun, both of them would have two children now."

At this time, there was movement from outside, and it was Liang Jun and Li Li who arrived.

Sister-in-law Yuan and Xie Yun both went out and saw Liang Jun taking Li Li without holding the child.

"Why don't you bring the child?"

"The child was held and played by his grandma."

Li Li smiled and said, now Li Li is living a happy life. She gave birth to a son with her first child, which made Liang Jun and his mother very happy. She said that she had good taste and found a good wife.

Liang Jun also praised what his mother said, and he was indeed very discerning.

"You guys go inside quickly"

At this time, Wang Shengqi and his wife also came, but they did not hold the child.

Sister-in-law Yuan looked at it and said, "Why don't you two bring the baby?"

"The child is too young and my mother won't let her take it out for fear of being frozen and kept at home."

Since the incident with Wang Chunchun, Wang Shengqi's mother no longer has as many demands as before. Now she is happy to see her son happy every day.

Even if her daughter-in-law gave birth to a granddaughter, she was still happy and took good care of her granddaughter every day. This was not a party today. Her son wanted to take his granddaughter with her but she stopped her. She was afraid that her little granddaughter would be frozen.

Wang Shengyi said Yu, and after that, he introduced Xie Yun to his wife, because Xie Yun had not come back when they got married.

"Daughter-in-law, this is Lao Qin's daughter-in-law, Xie Yun. Your name is Sister-in-law Xie Yun. Sister-in-law, this is my wife, Jinfeng."

"Hello sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you are so beautiful."

"My sister-in-law is really cute. I like you to be so cute."

"Let's go inside and chat. It's very cold outside."

As Sister-in-law Yuan spoke, she led a group of people into the house. Once inside, everyone started chatting.