Chapter 56 Grandpa and Grandma

That is, no matter who the grandson is." Qin Li raised his head proudly.

This is really incomparable. Let's just say that there is no one like this in the entire military region.

Others may not have it even after years of hard work, but they have it all at once, which is so enviable.

Looking at the photos of the four babies, the chief of staff didn't want to give them back. Qin Yi saw that this was a good thing.

He quickly took the photo back and put it away. He looked at the chief of staff and said, "I want your son to work hard."

The chief of staff thought to himself, if you can achieve it if you work hard, who would envy you?

He only has one grandson in his family, and his younger son still hasn't found a partner yet. How can I get him to work hard?

Qin Qin didn't care about the chief of staff, let him be envious, he took the things and hummed a tune.

Mother Qin, Grandma Qin, and Grandpa Qin also received letters, photos, and packages. They all took the photos and looked at them again and again. What a rare person.

Grandpa Qin waited until Grandma Qin had finished reading, then went out with the photo to show off to his old friend.

Those old friends were envious of him for showing off, and when Grandpa Qin died, he started calling his grandchildren to induce pregnancy.

Qin Minghao didn't know yet, because the old man's grandsons were induced by his son's photos.

It was already seven days when Qin Minghao came back. The first thing he did when he came back was to hug his wife and kiss her several times.

Dear Xie Yun, I feel embarrassed. There are four spectators next to me. Isn't this a bad way to bring up the child?

Qin Minghao was not angry when his wife pushed him away, and went to see his son with a smile.

I saw four babies in a row and kissed each one. The milky scent of the babies was quite good.

Qin Minghao hugged the children again when he went to bed at night, and went to the space with Xie Yun when he came back.

It's really better to say goodbye than to get married. Fortunately, Xie Yun's consciousness finally found some space.

At the other end of the house, Xie Yun's grandparents also received the package mailed by Xie Yun.

The two of them read the letter first. When they found out that Xie Yun was married and had a child, they both cried and laughed.

The children have grown up and become mothers, but they are sad that they cannot attend their children's weddings.

Grandpa and grandma were so happy when they saw the photos of the four babies inside.

At this time Xie Yun's uncle came back and saw the two elders looking happily at the letters and photos, and there was a big package beside them.

"Mom and dad, what are you looking at?"

"Xiaoyun wrote to us. She got married and gave birth to quadruplets, all sons."

"What? Xiaoyun is married, why didn't the child tell us?"

"Oh, this child hasn't contacted us for such a long time. Now we know that the child is fine." Grandpa said.

Grandma stood up quickly and said, "I have to go check and pack some things for the child to mail."

"Why are you in a hurry? Let's see what the child has mailed to you first." Grandpa said, holding grandma's hand.