Chapter 98 Getting blessed

When she went to work in the morning, she took out the manuscript she had written on the train and greeted everyone in the office.

So she took the manuscript and chalk to the person she was going to write about this time and had a look. She had to see what he looked like so that it would be easier for her to draw.

After reading, I went out to the blackboard and erased the previous issue's manuscript with a blackboard eraser.

I took out the chalk and started drawing. After I finished drawing the characters, I started writing the manuscript.

After everything was done, I took my things back to the office, put them away and washed my hands.

After finishing everything, I started thinking about who to write about in the next issue.

After all, we still have to visit, and we can't write down people with bad moral character.

Although she is writing about characters now, since there are only so many people in the factory, she cannot write about everyone, so she still has to write about something else.

You still need to think about what to write when you think of it, something that is positive, hardworking, and has positive energy.

Just like that, when we finally reached the bottom, we started to get busy.

Every day I have to count the benefits given to the employees, and prepare to issue shopping certificates to the employees.

As soon as you get to the end of the day, there are many products that can be purchased without a ticket. This requires a certificate issued by the employer, which is a blessing for you.

Now everyone in their office has started writing this. They are so busy that their hands are sore when they come home every day.

When this wave passes, we will start distributing blessings, and then we will get busy again.

Today is the day to distribute welfare. Xie Yun came to the unit early in the morning with the people in the office.

Because they have to first inventory the things they want to distribute, move the things over, and start distributing everything when they are ready.

Some are collected by the person themselves, and some are collected by the person's family at work.

Several people were extremely busy, especially things that needed to be weighed.

It can't be high or low, it must be balanced. If it's too high, it won't be able to count, and if it's too low, people who receive welfare won't be happy.

Xie Yun is responsible for recording and asking people to sign, which is also very troublesome.

In this generation, family members can sometimes contribute money or receive things. However, someone must agree, and a note must be made in the unit as to who can receive the money. (This is something the author said after reading the novel. It is possible. The author doesn't know whether it is possible or not.)

Xie Yun of each person who came to collect the money on their behalf had to take their household registration to see if they belonged to the same family, and also check the notes to see if they agreed to this person receiving the money.

Only when they are matched can they be taken away, so she is very busy here.

At this time, an old lady came to collect Xue Baoguo's blessing, saying that Xue Baoguo asked her to collect it.

Xie Yun flipped through the notes and saw that Xue Baoguo didn't have someone to pick it up on his behalf, so he told the old lady: "We don't have notes for you to lead this comrade, so we can't give it to you. Someone has to pick it up."