Extra 11 Set a date

Why does she feel so rich that she can't rival the country?

Now that there are so many things, she is a little tired of her eyesight. Now she is waiting for the dowry from the Duke's wife and the Duke.

After getting everything, you can plan how to pack the box. Some people are afraid of getting into trouble because of too much dowry, so they will secretly take it to their in-laws' house.

Xie Yun feels that it is inappropriate to do that. If the family is really a bad one, even after you divorce, all you can take away is the things on the dowry list.

Those things that you take privately but are not on the list will not be given to you, so there is no reason for you to take them away.

She put the banknotes and gold ingots and silver ingots in the space, and carried the rest directly over.

These have all been discussed with Qin Minghao. From Qin Minghao's place, he will wait until she passes before receiving the space. Just leave some on the surface and it will be enough.

The Duke here went to the Duke's wife, who was looking at the dowry list she had prepared for her.

When the Duke's wife saw so many betrothal gifts one day, she wanted to do something with the dowry.

She felt that there were so many betrothal gifts anyway, but Xie Yun didn't dare to say anything even if they were manipulated, and it would be impossible for the Duke of Guo to hold on to this.

Unexpectedly, the Duke of Guo came over right away, before she could do anything.

"How come the Duke has time to come over? Why don't you hurry up and serve tea to the Duke?"

When the Duke of Guo came in, he saw his wife looking at the list. He sat directly on the other side of the table, reached out and picked up the list and started reading.

"I just happened to have nothing, so I came over to see how the dowry prepared by Madam for Yun Yatou is going. After all, the date has been set, and Yun Yatou will get married in another month."

"I'm almost ready. I'm just checking to see if there are any changes."

"Let me see what's there"

After reading it, the Duke put the list on the table, put his hand on the table and tapped the table with his index finger.

In fact, those who know the Duke of Guo will know that the Duke of Guo is thinking about love.

The Duke's wife saw the Duke sitting there without saying a word, and thought to herself that she hadn't taken action yet. Seeing what the Duke meant, she was still a little dissatisfied.

The Duke thought for a while, then stood up with the list and said to the Duke's wife.

"That's what Madam has prepared. I'll take all these first, and then I'll see what additions or deletions there are. I'll also take the things to the front yard first."

As soon as the Duke's wife heard what the Duke said, she choked in her throat and couldn't go up or down. She did this because she didn't trust her. Isn't this a slap in her face?

"Xie Quan"

The Duke of Guo walked out as he spoke. When Xie Quan heard the Duke of Guo calling him to come back quickly.

"The Duke of the State"

"You take everything on this list to the front yard and be careful."

"yes"

Xie Quan took the orders from the Duke of Guo, and then called on the people to start carrying things.

"Madam, I don't know where the things above are, so I can take them to the front yard."

The Duke of Guo looked away from Xie Quan angrily and spoke to Nanny Liu beside her.

"Mama Liu, please take him there."

After saying that, the person went back into the inner room, and then there was the sound of objects being thrown in the room.

Xie Quan acted as if he hadn't heard anything and nodded to Nanny Liu.

Aunt Liu led people directly to the warehouse. When she got there, she took the key and opened the door, then stood and watched.

Xie Quan acted as if she was no longer there, carrying things out in front of the list.

If there is something wrong or defective, she will ask Grandma Liu. Originally, Grandma Liu was afraid that they would take too much, but for a moment she did not remember that there were some defective items inside.

Xie Quan is very serious about handling. If he encounters a defective product, he will mark it on the order as a defective product.

Aunt Liu saw that it was okay to give a defective product. If the Duke of the State knew that the Duke of Yu and his wife were substandard goods, there would be no quarrel. It is really not worth it for such a small thing.

So Aunt Liu took everything, and Xie Quan also understood what Duke Guo meant. Duke Guo was afraid that this would happen, so he asked him to be more careful.

It wasn't until everything was taken away that Grandma Liu returned to the house and told the Duke's wife everything she wanted to do, and also told her that she was the one who made the decision.

Although the Duke's wife was angry, she also knew that Aunt Liu was doing it for her own good.

When Xie Quan went to the front yard to have a business meeting with the Duke of Guo, he also told her everything about her feelings.

The Duke didn't say anything, he just took out the things he had prepared and put them on the list together. Because there were too many things, he stapled the lists into a booklet with thread.

I read it all again and felt it was almost done. I took out another 50,000 taels of silver notes from the private treasury, and then took the list and went to Xie Yun's courtyard together

At this time, Xie Yun had just finished dinner and was reading a book when she heard the maid announcing that the Duke of the State was here.

He put down his book and came out, and the Duke directly gave Xie Yun the banknote and dowry list.

"Yun Yatou, everything is at my place in the front yard. You can see when it will be brought here."

"Father, I want to wait until the carpenter is done and then carry it over. Then I can put it in directly."

"Ting, I found some more carpenters to work with the previous batch of carpenters. I expect it will be completed in a few days."

"Thank you father"

"Then you should go to bed early and stop reading. Reading at night is not good for your eyes."

"Well, I listen to my father."

The Duke put down his things and left. After all, his daughter was older, and even the father had to avoid suspicion.

As he walked, the Duke of Guo cursed Qin Minghao in his mind, saying that his good food was spoiled by such an ugly pig. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

As a result, when he went to court the next day, he saw that Qin Minghao's nose was not his nose and eyes. It wasn't about his eyes, and it made Qin Minghao confused. He didn't offend his father-in-law either.

Xie Yun went to greet the Duke's wife in the morning. She didn't even enter the courtyard, but went to the old lady's place with the Duke's wife.

When the old lady saw Xie Yun, she was talking like a good granddaughter. She was so warm and energetic that Xie Yunte couldn't get used to it.

I finally finished asking An, and I wish I had two more legs to walk with.

When he got to the house and sat on a chair, he started drinking tea and answered the old lady's words, his mouth was dry.

After she recovered, she started to collect her dowry. So far, there are basically no changes. She needs to study how to put it away.