Chapter 71 Going home

No matter how poor her family background is, she still thinks that Qin Zahao is the one who has reached the top. She can marry Qin Zahao because he was a high-ranking person in his previous life.

When she was still imagining how to live her life in the future, she didn't expect the leader to come and tell her that Qin Zahao didn't want to see each other.

At that time, she was so angry that she felt that Qin Hao didn't know how to appreciate him, and she missed him because he looked like him, and she couldn't find someone who looked like her.

Now seeing Qin Zahao's wife here, her eyes are almost red with jealousy.

Look at that little face and figure. Although I don't want to admit it, I have to say that she is indeed inferior.

How could this Qin Zahao be so miserable, find such a poor man, and even give birth to quadruplets? She was so angry.

Xie Yun felt that someone was staring at her, so she looked towards the line of sight and saw several female art soldiers looking at them. She felt that there was a woman looking directly at her.

After poking Qin Zahao next to him, Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun and said, "What's wrong with my wife?"

Xie Yun raised her head in that direction, "Do you know that guy over there?"

Qin Zahao looked over and saw a few female art soldiers. He quickly said: "I don't know my wife. Maybe I think my sons are cute when I see them."

Qin Zahao really didn't know them. He was just a fool before, so how could he care about those women?

Xie Yun looked around for a while and asked Qin Hao, "By the way, which old leader you were talking about at the time, I don't know yet."

Qin Hao whispered to Xie Yun: "The old leader has been delegated now."

Xie Yun's eyes widened in surprise, "What's going on?"

"Seeing discord"

"Then can we help him?"

"There are too many people staring at us right now. We don't want to do anything. I'll make arrangements in a couple of days."

"Okay, I'll send you more food then."

"I'll take a look at it then. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep it even if I send it away."

"Xiaoyun, come here and take two more photos and then we'll go home." Qin Yan called Xie Yun from the side.

"Coming"

Xie Yun's family walked home after taking pictures. When passing by the female soldiers from the art troupe, the female soldiers stopped talking.

When they were more than ten meters away, they started talking in a low voice again.

"Oh my God, Qin Zahao's wife is even more beautiful now that she's up close."

"That's right, Tai Tu saw it."

"Why do I feel that Qin Zahao is more pleasing to the eye than before?"

"I feel that way too"

"It's a little longer than before."

"But I still feel like I'm not worthy of his wife."

"But I feel that the relationship between the two of them is quite strong."

"I feel that way too"

"I heard that Qin Zahao became the factory director."

"It's no worse than being in the army."

"Isn't it more serious now? There is no danger at all."

Several people walked back while talking. Xu Lijuan walked at the end, her face turning blue and white.

When she looks for a partner in the future, she must find someone better than Qin Zhahao. Let's see how these people still laugh at her.

Here, the Qin family was ready to make dinner when they got home. The family was lively and chatting for a while after the meal.

The men sat on one side and chatted about the current situation, while the women sat on the other side looking at the children and chatting about gossip, such as the parents of the East and the shortcomings of the West.

The children just play by themselves and call mother from time to time. Many children just play like this. They have company when they play.

Returning to the house at night, Xie Yun and Qin Zahao entered the space. Xie Yun collected all the grain, fruits, poultry, fish, shrimps and crabs.

Qin Zahao felt surprised every time he watched it. Every time he watched it, he had to tell Xie Yun again, for fear that Xie Yun would be found out again if she disobeyed.

After breakfast on the second day of junior high school, Xie Yun and Qin Zahao went to the train station to buy tickets because the holiday was coming to an end and they had to take the bus back.

There was no one to accompany them when they went back this time. They planned to take their children back by themselves, but their elders rejected it.

Father Qin and Grandpa Qin even had a small meeting because of this matter. They were worried about the child. There are still traffickers. If something happened, there would be no place to cry.

In the end, Grandpa Qin made the final decision, and Grandpa Qin and the guards sent them back, and the guards also came back.

After buying the tickets, the two of them went home directly. They had to pack all the things they would need on the train today, and they would make food in the morning.

On the morning of the third day of junior high school, everyone got up very early and checked everything they wanted to bring. Xie Yun went to make some food to eat in the car.

When we went to the train station, the whole family went there. Grandma Qin was still in tears, reluctant to leave her great-grandchildren.

Several people got them on the train, put all their things away, and gave them instructions again before getting off.

The Qin family didn't go back until the train left. Grandpa Qin saw Grandma Qin's eyes full of tears and said, "Why are you crying? If you think about it, when I have time someday, let's stay there for a while."

"I just can't bear to do it. It may not be when you have time."

"I can't quit now, right? When I can quit in a few years, I'll take care of the kids with you every day."

"Then let's wait until you step back before saying this."

Here, Xie Yun and the others settled in Tuo. The child was no longer as strange as the first time, but he was still dishonest.

Xie Yun and Qin Zahao looked at them one by one. After the train started, Xie Yun took out a few toys for them to play with.

The guards helped fetch water, and when they came back, they also looked out for anyone suspicious.