Extra 22 Pregnant

The emperor didn't know that Qin Zahao was anxious to go home to see his wife. If he took his wife with him, he would definitely extend the time to suppress the bandits indefinitely.

But the emperor was also happy to see so many gold and silver jewelry that Qin Zahao brought.

"I gave my father's soldiers their share outside the city, so they could take it back directly without having to make another trip.

I also asked the personal guards to take my share back to the mansion. These are the best in this batch. Father, do you want to see them? "

"I won't look at it anymore. Anyone who comes should carry it down and put it in storage."

So a group of eunuchs came in and carried the box out.

"If my father has no other instructions, I will not bother my father to approve the memorial."

The emperor looked at his son from above and said that Qin Zahao was nice and did not bother him to comment on the memorial.

How? I thought he didn't know what he was doing. He just wanted to go back to find a wife. He was such a loser.

"Have you been cured of your allergic reaction to women?"

"Father, the emperor, and his sons can only touch the princess now, and no one else can."

"Have you tried it?"

"tried it"

In fact, he had never tried it at all. Even if he recovered from his illness, he would not be able to try it.

He only touches his wife, and all other women should go away.

"Then you two have to hurry up. You are not young anymore, and you don't even have a child yet."

"Father, don't worry, I will work hard."

Efforts are efforts, and they are all efforts to protect yourself.

"Okay, then you can go back."

"My son resigns"

After Qin Hao's marriage, the emperor still felt pity. If he could touch other women, he would find a few for him, but it was a pity that he still couldn't touch her.

Thinking of this, the emperor shook his head. Several ministers in the court and concubines with sons in the harem were all trying to establish relations with him.

It's just that they didn't expect that this road was impassable, so they might as well continue to issue memorials.

Qin Zahao left the imperial study and hurried outside the palace. He now just wanted to go home to see his wife. As for rights, he had already had them in his previous life, and they no longer appealed to him in this life.

When Qin Zahao returned to the palace, he didn't change his clothes and went straight to see his wife.

Xie Yun was looking at the things Qin Zahao brought back. Most of them were gold and silver. Who knows that Xie Yun likes gold and silver? Alas, she is just a vulgar person and can't help it.

"Daughter-in-law, I'm back"

"Quickly change your clothes and come here to take a rest."

"I'll go right now"

Qin Zahao came to Xie Yun and kissed Xie Yun before going to change clothes.

Xie Yun had already asked the guards, and knowing that Qin Zahao was not injured, she was no longer anxious.

As soon as Qin Zahao, the maid and mother-in-law in the room, came in, they all left.

They are also used to it. As long as the prince comes, they must withdraw, because neither the prince nor the princess likes anyone to disturb them.