Extra 8: I want something

"You run to me every day without fear of being caught. Besides, you can't just tap the maid's acupoints every day."

"Daughter-in-law, I will come over when I have time. If I don't have time, I will tell you when I don't come over."

"You really don't have to come every day. I'm always on tenterhooks when you come, for fear of being discovered."

"It's okay, my wife, I have very high martial arts skills in my original body, so there is no problem at all.

Daughter-in-law, I want to marry you back as soon as possible. When you get married, we will still be the same as in the previous life, listening to you in everything.

I started packing my things yesterday to see what kind of betrothal gift I can give you. I can ask for more from my father. "

"Don't take your own. The dowry is the same as the royal dowry for our wedding. It can't be too much. I have a lot of dowry here. We can't go beyond the prince."

"It's okay, don't I have this problem? Besides, I will only marry you in this life, and I won't marry as many as others.

If I want less, it will be a blessing to both of us. If I have that thing coming over, it would be nice to spend time with you, but I can't give them an advantage. "

"What you think......"

"Am I right?"

"Exactly right"

"By the way, how much was the dowry of the Crown Princess at that time? I have to gather it together, and I can't exceed it no matter what."

"Let me think about it...it seems like ninety-eight lifts."

"Then let's have two less machines than her. Let's do ninety-six. We want everything to go smoothly."

"Daughter-in-law, I will give you some more makeup in private."

"No, I already have some in my hand, plus the rewards from the Emperor and the Queen Mother.

My mother's dowry was given to me by my father, so there was quite a lot of it, including thirty thousand taels in silver notes alone.

These don't count my dowry and the betrothal gift you gave me at that time, so why don't you give it to me in private. "

"Okay, show me your betrothal gift first. If it's missing, I'll fill it in."

"Well, I think there should be a lot more. Judging from how much the Duke dotes on his daughter, the dowry must be quite a lot."

"It's okay. If there's more, we'll put two loads in the same place."

"That's a good idea. Okay, I don't want to think about it anymore. Let's go to bed first. I'm already sleepy."

"Um"

When Qin Minghao heard his wife say that she was sleepy, he stopped fussing with her and fell asleep with his arms around her.

When Xie Yun got up the next morning, she could no longer see Qin Minghao. The bed beside her was already cold. She must have been walking for a while.

After Xie Yun finished dressing under the service of the maid, she began to have breakfast.

Today, she is not going to say hello, so she might as well look at the account book. She must know exactly what she has.

Qin Minghao got up early and returned to the palace. After washing and changing his clothes, he had some breakfast and went to court.

When he entered the main hall, his royal brothers came over to congratulate him. After all, none of these princes regarded him as a competitor.