Chapter 152 General Manager Ming

When General Manager Ming saw Xie Yun and the others coming back, he picked up the car and drove over.

Xie Yun didn't even give him a look and went in immediately.

"Miss Xie, please wait a moment," General Manager Ming shouted quickly.

Xie Yun didn't seem to hear it and didn't stop.

"Ms. Xie, Miss Xie," General Manager Ming shouted twice more, seeing that Xie Yun still ignored him.

Ah Shan quickly shouted from behind: "Comrade Xie Yun, please wait a moment."

Now Xie Yun could not pretend not to hear, so she stopped and looked back at them with a cold face.

"Hello, Comrade Xie Yun." At this time, General Manager Ming also came to his senses. He had forgotten that this was mainland China and asked people to call him Comrade.

Xie Yun asked coldly, "Is something wrong?"

"Comrade Xie Yun, I am the general manager of Mingyue Group. I saw that you have purchased a lot of goods here. I wonder if you are interested in doing business with me?"

As General Manager Ming spoke, he took out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Xie Yun.

Xie Yun didn't look at it or answer it. She just said to General Manager Ming: "Not interested."

After saying that, he turned around and went upstairs, followed by Shen Bin and Tie Yi.

"Ah Shan, I still feel that I am not attractive anymore."

Ah Shan didn't know what to say this time. General Manager Ming took out a small mirror from Ah Shan's pocket and looked at it. He was still so handsome. He even dressed up specially to meet Xie Yun here today.

I haven't changed either? Why doesn't he look at me?"

"Ah Shan, do you want me to wait here for her to come down?"

"The young master just doesn't know if Comrade Xie Yun will come down today. If he doesn't come down, wouldn't the young master's waiting be in vain?"

"Yes, then we'd better wait for a while. If she doesn't come down, we'll go back."

"Okay young master"

"Let's wait in the car first."

After speaking, General Manager Ming walked out, and Ah Shan quickly stepped forward and opened the car door for him.

General Manager Ming got on the car, looked at the guest house and lit a cigarette.

I started puffing in the car, smoking and thinking. I don't know what this woman is thinking. After all, he is also a rich second generation. Whether it is family conditions or his own conditions, they should be very good. Why can't she seem to see it?

Her appearance made him even more interested. Not only was she good-looking, but she also had such a personality. She was indeed the woman he was interested in.

Xie Yun and Peiji agreed to get up and go to the station tomorrow morning, and then go back to rest.

After entering the house, Xie Yun went into the space to wash up. After washing, she went to the orchard to pick an apple and ate it.

After eating, I went to bed. As for General Manager Ming, what the hell is that?

Xie Yun was sleeping soundly here, but General Manager Ming waited for a long time and didn't see Xie Yun come out, so he had to tell his men to drive and decided to come back tomorrow.

As soon as several cars drove away, the waiter at the guest house said to another person: "Did you see it? There are several cars. He is really rich and he is so handsome. Oh my God, if I come to pursue you, I will definitely fall in love with him."

"So he's not here to pursue you."

"I know, I'm just envious."

"But this woman is indeed beautiful. You see, we have done so much here, but we have never seen anyone prettier than her."

"Not only does she look good to me, but her dress and temperament are not ordinary. Her family must be rich, and she even brings bodyguards when she goes out."

"Yeah, I think so, but let's just take a look at it like this."