Chapter 114 Investigation

"My good grandson," Lao Lei also shed tears. This is his eldest grandson. If he cannot find him, he will not be able to close his eyes even if he dies.

Lei Qingsong was also crying next to him. After crying for a while, Xie Yun said: "Comrade Lei Qingsong and Uncle Lei, please go inside first. It's too cold outside now. Don't freeze anymore."

Lei Qingsong also said: "Dad, let's go inside first."

, come into the house" Lao Lei picked up his grandson and followed Xie Yun into the house.

When they arrived at the main room, Xie Yun asked them to sit down and poured hot water for them.

Lei Yunting also fell into his father's arms, and Lei Qingsong kissed his son.

Lao Lei and Lei Qingsong wanted to shed tears when they saw Lei Yunting's appearance. The child had suffered so much that his hair had turned yellow.

The clothes on his body were new, so his wife should have changed them for him, otherwise a child who fainted from hunger would not have new clothes to wear.

It's all thanks to Zahao's wife, otherwise the child would not have been found

"Uncle Zhahao, thank you." Lao Lei said and stood up to salute Xie Yun.

Xie Yun quickly got out of the way, "Uncle Lei, I won't be happy if you do this. We are all from the same hospital, and I will save people even if I don't know them. How can I get along with you in the future if you act like this?"

"Comrade Xie Yun, thank you very much. Thank you so much. You don't know that I'm going crazy looking for the child. I just don't know how he got here."

"The child's mother also fell ill because of the loss of the child, and his grandmother also fell ill. If the child is not found, the family will be separated."

"I don't know how he got here. You can ask Yunting. I asked him before and he said his aunt brought him out. I don't know who this aunt is."

Lei Qingsong looked down at his son and asked, "Yunting, do you still remember who came out?"

"Dad, it was my aunt who brought me out."

"Do you remember Yunting's aunt?"
"Remember, it was Aunt Fen. Aunt Fen asked me to take me out to play, so I went out to play with Aunt Fen and then I didn't see Aunt Fen."

Aunt Fen also knew Lei Qingsong. She was Shen Ling's friend. She and Shen Ling were high school classmates. After graduation, the two had a close relationship and often went to his home to see Shen Ling.

Why did she do this? Shen Ling treated her as his friend and sister.

"Why don't you see Aunt Fen?"

"Aunt Fen disappeared in a hurry, and I couldn't find her."

Lei Qingsong and Lao Lei looked at each other. Liu Fen did not say that she was the one who took the child out.

The child disappeared, but she accompanied Shen Ling to search for it for a while.

"Then how did Yunting get here?"

"There was a mother-in-law who said she knew where my mother was, and said she was leading me to find my mother, so she led me here. Once I got into a room, she wouldn't let me out. Later, there were several little brothers and sisters. Came into the house too."

"One day a little brother ran away, and someone chased him. The remaining little brother also ran away. Later, both the little brother and the little sister ran away, so I followed him out."

"Then Yunting is in that room?"

"I'm in that room"

Lao Lei looked at his grandson with heartache and said, "Is Yunting not eating enough? Why are you so thin?"