Chapter 168 General Manager Z goes to Kyoto

"What are you doing, baby? Brother Yunting brings you a gift today, baby, let's see if you like it."

Lei Yunting took the box containing the doll and handed it to Qin Yiyi, because at that time Xie Yun nicknamed Qin Yiyi Baby.

Everyone called her that, and ever since Lei Yunting discovered his thoughts, he didn't change it.

Now outsiders call Qin Yiyi, the familiar ones are called Yiyi, and the remaining ones are called Qin Yiyi.

Only Lei Yunting still kept calling him "Baby", and he also planned to keep calling him "Xia" in the future.

"What is Brother Yunting?"

Qin Yiyi raised her little face and asked Lei Yunting. Lei Yunting looked at Qin Yiyi. His little baby was still so cute.

"Baby, you'll know after you open it and take a look."

Lei Yunting touched Qin Yiyi's little head as he spoke.

Qin Yiyi opened the box and saw the doll inside, and her eyes suddenly lit up.

He looked up at Lei Yunting, "Brother Yunting is a doll, thank you brother Yunting."

"Baby, do you like it?"

"I love so much"

"If you like it, baby, just tell me. If you like anything else, tell Brother Yunting, and Brother Yunting will get it for you."

"Well, thank you, brother Yunting."

"Baby, I heard from Shaomai that a male classmate in your class bullied you?"

"Fifth brother is such a quick talker, why do you say everything?"

"Baby, don't you want brother Yunting to know?"

"No, brother Yunting can know."

"Baby, you should stay away from those boys in the future, and don't give them bad looks."

"Why?"

Qin Yiyi was confused, why couldn't he give them a look?

"Baby, boys are bad now. You have to stay away from them, otherwise they will bully you if you are so cute."

"Is Brother Yunting also a bad boy? Will he also bully me?"

"Of course not, Brother Yunting. Brother Yunting likes our baby the most. How could he bully our baby?"

"Then Brother Yunting also bullies other cute people?"

"How is it possible? No one else looks cute except our baby."

"Then Brother Yunting won't bully me."

"Of course I won't bully the baby. Brother Yunting likes the baby the most."

"Brother Yunting, you are so stupid"

"Come and play with the dolls, baby. If you need anything, just tell Brother Yunting."

"Um"

Qin Hao still didn't know that his little white rabbit was being targeted by the big bad wolf at home, and he was still training the little ones outside. When the time came, he would protect his little cotton-padded jacket.

Lei Yunting brainwashed Qin Yiyi for a while, and felt that the brainwashing was almost done, so he would continue next time.

He started watching Qin Yiyi play, and everyone in the Qin family was used to playing with Qin Yiyi after Lei Yunting came.

When Qin Yiyi was little, he used to tease Qin Yiyi with things, but when she got older, he would play with Qin Yiyi by her side.

Just like this, Lei Yunting came to brainwash Qin Yiyi whenever he had time, and distorted Qin Yiyi's thoughts.