extra 16 - 20

Extra 16 Entering the palace

"Daughter-in-law, you are not a light drinker. I checked it out this morning and found that the wine was drugged."

"No! This is the wedding night. Is it necessary to administer this kind of medicine?"

"I don't know who did it. If I find the person, I'll know what the purpose is."

"I really can't understand"

"Maybe it's for me."

"ah?"

"Although I didn't fight for anything before, it was because I couldn't touch women. No matter how much I fought, there would be no heir. That position couldn't be mine.

Now that I am married, does it mean that I can touch women? If I have a child, they will suspect that I am competitive. "

"These people just think too much."

"Um"

"Come on, I'm much better. Let's pack up and have something to eat and go into the palace."

"I'll help you up"

Xie Yun asked him to massage her much better, and Qin Minghao was very skilled at doing this.

Xie Yun took a shower first. She really didn't bother to take a shower last night. When she came out to get dressed, Qin Minghao also helped her get dressed. After Xie Yun washed up, the two of them went to have breakfast.

After breakfast, Qin Minghao didn't know how to comb his hair, so he called Hong Ju in to comb his hair. Xie Yun did it herself.

Hongju thought to herself that it was a good thing that the prince didn't know how to comb his hair, otherwise she would have been unemployed, and all her work had been done by the prince.

She didn't know that Qin Minghao was already thinking about how to practice combing his hair. It was estimated that her job would be in jeopardy in the near future.

After they had packed up and it was getting late, the two of them took a carriage to the palace.

The two of them didn't know that after they left, an old woman came and took away the handkerchiefs they had from yesterday and handed them over to the Queen Mother.

The Queen Mother wiped away tears of joy when she saw it. It turned out that Prince Jing could really touch women.

When we arrived at the palace, we were about to walk in. As the Queen Mother, she loved her house very much and felt sorry for Princess Jing, so she had sent a sedan to wait for her a long time ago.

Xie Yun got on the sedan and was still thinking, this is so considerate.

The two people arrived at the imperial study room first. At this time, the emperor had gone to court and was approving memorials.

When he heard that Jin Fulai reported that Prince Jing was here, the emperor put down the pen in his hand and announced that they had come in.

The two of them went in and bowed to the emperor first. After the emperor called out, Qin Minghao quickly stood up and helped Xie Yun.

In fact, both Xie Yun and Qin Minghao need to wear high-end makeup, which makes it a bit troublesome to finish the ceremony.

When the emperor saw Prince Jing like that, he closed his eyes. He really couldn't see anything.

But when I saw Xie Yun, I could understand why Xie Yun was so beautiful, more beautiful than anyone in his harem.

It's no wonder that Prince Jing was nervous. It was hard to find someone he could touch, and he was so beautiful, so he wouldn't pamper anyone else.