Chapter 153 Get on the train

Xie Yun was full of energy when she woke up in the morning. She went out and checked out the room with Shen Bin and others, went to the hotel for dinner, and then went directly to the train station.

Watching outside the door to see them leaving, he quickly sent someone back to tell them about the young master.

General Manager Ming was still sleeping soundly, dreaming of the dream that Xie Yun had promised him to pursue, when he was woken up by a knock on the door.

"Depend on"

General Manager Ming was so angry that he wanted to kill someone. He was dreaming of a romantic kiss with Xie Yun when someone interrupted him.

When I opened the door, I saw Ah Shan, "You'd better have something to say."

"Master, my subordinates told me that Comrade Xie Yun and others have checked out and left with their things."

"What? Checked out?"

"It's Master Yi. They are going to the hotel to have breakfast now."

"I'll go change clothes and you go prepare the car."

"It's the young master"

After Ashan agreed, he quickly went out to arrange people.

General Manager Ming returned to the room and started to wash up and change clothes. He must dress up and feel energetic before going. This time he must perform well and win in one fell swoop.

After cleaning up, I looked in the mirror again and put on a handsome look. Yes, I was still so handsome.

After giving himself a thumbs up, he opened the door and walked out.

"Master, the car is ready.

Well, let's go."

I went out and got in the car, and several cars rushed to the hotel. When I drove to the door of the hotel, I saw [them] waiting at the door.

As soon as the man saw their young master's car approaching, he quickly ran over.

Ah Shan lowered the window and asked the man.

"How is it? Is anyone inside?"

"Brother Shan, Master, no one is inside. I am here just waiting to tell you that they are heading towards the train station."

"What? Going to the train station again?"

Ashan's heart skipped a beat when he heard this, why is it a train station again? Last time at the train station, they didn't ask for information, so the young master gave them a beating. If this is killing people...

Thinking about the consequences, he trembled all over and quickly turned back to look at his young master.

"Master, what should I do now?"

General Manager Ming also remembered what happened at the train station last time. This time he was not going to take the train again.

"Hurry to the train station"

The group of people quickly drove to the train station. When they arrived at the train station, there was no figure of Xie Yun outside.

General Manager Ming quickly got out of the car and walked in. As soon as he moved, more than ten people came down and followed him in.

They are all the bodyguards of General Manager Ming, and there are already many people at the train station

Look at how many people came in, and all of them were wearing suits and ties.